Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Chapter 16:if you need someone

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 16 - Chapter 16:if you need someone

Chapter 16 - Chapter 16:if you need someone
Souai walked alone. She saw her father standing alone."Dad..."She gulped."Mr Hatake," Kiko looked at her.Souai shifted in her feet in the wet grass. "ummm.. Mr- Dad...." She looked up at him."Dad...Don't be mad at mommy...She got really close to Kura-kun," Souai got brave. "Even Kaisuki-kun did...I did..." She gulped. She took in a breath. "You didn't say hi to me...I never saw you before...You didn't look at me like you do to Kaisuki-kun...Is it cause he's a boy?"Souai padded up to him and leaned her head on Kiko's stomach.She wrapped her arm's around his waist."I love you daddy...."

"Are you planning somthing?" Kakashi asked as he was pushed into the ramen shp. "Why would i?" Masuki said gently. Kakashi smiled. "cause you...know...you want me!" "Get moving Kakashi..." Masuki said monotone."Your no fun..." Kakashi said."Iam when i want to be..."Masuki said pushing him. "Ika ika..." "No!" Masuki said."Stttooppp..."Kakashi whined. "Kakashi..." They peeked into the shop to see there son and Souai sitting in a booth."C'mon Kakashi..." "Oh so now we get to leave," "Shush..." Souai looked at Kiko. "Dad..."She said her voice trembling."Ummm..." she went to his side of the booth. She held out her arms to him.

"I swear he..."Shadow mumbled. She took a deep breath. No matter what Shadow had to get over it....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on October 15, 2007, 11:26:20 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcute, that was a nice chapter. ^_^ I'll get right on my next one. Great Job!