Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Chapter 17: a chat with Iruka sensei!

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 17 - Chapter 17: a chat with Iruka sensei!

Chapter 17 - Chapter 17: a chat with Iruka sensei!
Souai and her father walked home."I really liked today dad..." Souai clung to his arm."That's good,"Kiko smiled at her. "tomorrow can you walk to the academy with me?" "Ummm We'll see." "Okay!" Souai said with a smile. Her smile went to a frown."I got mommy's disability..."Kiko stopped at that. "Iruka-sensei might not pass me... Because i can't do anything other kid's do...Like make a dumb Shadow clone..." Souai smiled. "That doesent matter does it?" Kiko remained still. "It's really not that bad of a deal..." She slipped her hand with Kiko's hand. Together they passed the academy."I'am going to have a talk with Iruka-sensei...Stay out here..."Souai nodded and watched Kiko walk into the academy of village hidden in the leaves's.She sighed and sat down on a wooden swing.She felt it being pushed. "Hm?"She turned her head. "Hey!" Souai looked at a boy with black hair."I thought your daddy picked you up," "He did i just wanted to stay here!" "Zaku-jr your hilarious," Zaku jr smiled. "Thank you!" Souai laughed. "Let me push you!" "I'am good i just wanna sit here..." "You sure?" "yea." Zaku jr nodded. He walked off. Souai sat there for a bit and Kiko came out."Let's go home..." He picked her up.

Shadow got over what she was mad about. "There she is!"Souai hopped into her mothers arms."Today me and daddy went everywhere!" "You did?" "Yea!" Shadow got up."thank you for taking her out today Kiko..." she hugged him. Kaisuki was fast asleep already, Shadow put Souai in bed. "She said you talked to iruka," Shadow said walking into there bedroom and pulling down the cover's on the bed. Kiko sat down on the bed and took off his shoes, "What on earth did you say?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on October 17, 2007, 12:43:36 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandI think it could've been a tad longer, but that's just me. :) Next chapter commin up!