Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18: Why are you here?!

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18: Why are you here?!

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18: Why are you here?!
"Kiko is going to snow do you know that?" "Yes i did from the hokage..." "Your going aren't you," "You know me so well..." "Yes i do copy-kat," "Love you," "I love you to..." " I'll be back," "I'll be here..." "Don't forget your scarf..."

Kiko walked along a train. "I suppos-" A arm pulled him into one of the cars of the train. "What the hell!?" They snapped a hand over Kiko's mouth. "Shhhh, do you want to be caught?" The voice was fimalliar. Kakashi put his face infront of his son. "Hello," "What are you doing here?" "Iam helping you for as long as i can..." kakashi held up a scroll. "Until the black ops call me back that is..." Kiko looked at him. "Then what?" "When i get called back another takes my place..." "Like..Who ever register's to take my place..." Kakashi pulled his son up. They felt the train budge. "And we're off..." Kakashi murmured. There heard a faint noise. Like a harmonica, They looked in the corner to see some blonde hair sticking out from under a hat. And a cloak covering the body. "That song..." Kakashi murmured. They saw pale hand's holding the instrument. Kakashi and Kiko sat in the corner. "What did you saw about that song?" Kiko asked. Kakashi put his hand to his forehead. "Your mother...She would sing the song to you...When i asked her she said that somebody close to her had written it. She said it didn't have word's but she made them up." Kakashi thought hard. "She didn't give a name but..." The cloaked figure in the other corner raised it's head. The hat still covering there eye's. Kakashi sighed. "I give..." He pulled out his book.The figured murmured. They looked up. "The train is going to stop..." Kakashi nodded. "Yes...but it's nowhere near Snow country...It's gotta get somthing...More coal?" The figured nodded. The train jerked to a stop about 20 yard's later. "Get down said the figure. "What?" There was a hevier jerk. "Damn..." The figure got up and opened the door to the car. "Opps..." He shut it. He coughed. "Sorry but there's a bit of a detour," "Who the hell are you!?" The man smirked. "You should know my name," He flew open the door and attached somthing to the door then slammed it shut. "Follow me!" He pulled Kakashi and Kiko to there feet. Kakashi grabbed his cloak and ripped it off. "you..." "You remember" said the man "Yamanashi Eniko," Eniko tipped his hat. "That's me, Now some other demon hunter's are following me, And they are on this train..." Kakashi nodded. "Come on Kiko," Kakashi followed Eniko who opened the top of the trains roof. "It's snowing," Kiko said. Kakashi helped pull him up. There they stood on top of the train. "Get ready..." Eniko said.

Two men climbed ontop of the train. "There you are Yamanashi!" Eniko looked at Kiko and Kakashi. "Stay still..." He yawned, "Come and get me!" The two man ran for him. Eniko put out his hand's and knocked the men on there bottoms. The men imploded. Kakashi was not impressed. "Eniko smriked. "Gotta love spell tag's!" He laughed."Let's get going..." He ran to the front of the train and jumped off. Kakashi and Kiko followed not seeing any other way. They slid down the snow bank and into a valley. Eniko got up and brushed off snow. He felt his head. "MY HAT!?" He searched for it and placed it on his head. (Eniko loves his hat! ^_^ ) Eniko pulled Kakashi and Kiko up. "umm..." Eniko chuckled. "Onward to snow country?" Kakashi and Kiko glared at him.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on October 18, 2007, 9:06:29 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandNeat, now I've got to make an explanation on how he got to living again. lol. no worries. ^_^

ShadowsGirl101 on October 18, 2007, 9:36:26 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101Eniko loves his hat! ^_^