Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Chapter 19: "Are you jealous?"

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 19 - Chapter 19: "Are you jealous?"

Chapter 19 - Chapter 19: "Are you jealous?"
Kakashi grunted. Ever since "Then" He never warmed up kindly to Eniko. They trudged to snow village. Eniko looked at Kakashi. "So how is Masuki?" "She's doing great..." Kakashi growled. "That's good..." Eniko said looking at Kakashi with his red eyes. Eniko pulled out a map and gave it to Kiko. "This will be yours..." Kakashi tryed to catch a peek and he was slammed to the ground for it. Kakashi got p and followed after word. Kakashi stood. So did Eniko and Kiko. "Whats wrong dad?" Kiko asked. Kakashi thought about what he just smelled. "Wait here..." He put up a finger in the motion and walked over to sombody in a cloak. "You..." He put his face to thrs. "I belive i know you..." "You forgot your scarf..." Kakashi laughed. He put down the cloak. "Masuki Yumi, you little traitor," Kakashi said playfully. "Masuki Hatake now...get it right," Kakashi laughed again. Enikos heart skipped a beat. Now mom is here?" Kiko said. Kakashi brought her over. "Hey," Masuki pulled Kiko into a hug. "Now all we need is Team 7 again," Masuki murmured. "You miss them alot..." Kakashi rested his head on hers. "I do..." "Shall we get going?" Kiko said shivering. "Well, If your cold..." Masuki pulled off her cloak and wrapped it around Kiko. "shadow says Hello So does Kaisuki and Souai," Kiko noddded. "There.." Masuki puhed hairs out of Kikos eye's. "Are you warmer?" Kiko slightly nodded. Kakashi coughed. "If you guys want you can find what you looking for then we can head on to the hotel room i rented." Kakashi nodded. "Thats a good plan," They walked further, "Kakashi your not cold?" "Iam used to it..." "Iam not even used to it and i grew up in wind village!" Eniko nodded. "Me as well..." Masuki looked at Enikos back. "Are you okay?" "Yea!" Eniko said with a smile. "Okay..." Kakashi pulled Masuki under his arm. "Kakashi...Are you jealous?" Kakashi blushed and turned his head to the side. "You are..." Masuki frowned. "Only a little bit..."

"Still..." Still?" "It's bad," Masuki put the scarf around his neck. "Emmmm..." Masuki sighed you could see her breath. It was that cold. "Kiko are you okay up there?" Kiko turned and nodded. "Come back here with us," Kiko Slowed. Masuki put his am around him. "And how are you?" Kiko made a tiny smile. " I suppose that's a good!" Kiko nodded. "Kiko!" She said playfully. Kiko looked up at her and she smiled at him. Eniko looked back.

He to was jealous of the Hatake family on the inside...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on October 22, 2007, 12:25:48 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandI liked that chapter, it was refreshing. lol