Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Chapter 20: a secret plan,

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 20 - Chapter 20: a secret plan,

Chapter 20 - Chapter 20: a secret plan,
"Iam finally rid of the curse?" There was darkness. "No..." A vision slowly slithered into view. "Ehm?" "Why did he do that?" She sat up. kakashi shook his head. "Hes a hothead like i was..." Masuki sighed. "What did we do Kakashi?" Kakashi looked at her with his black eyes. "What do you mean?" "Why iam such a bad mother...?" "Its not you," "Yes it is..." Kakashi shook his head no. "You want to try again?" "I would do anything for that chance." Masuki said her kimono slipping off to show chain mail underneath. Kakashi nodded. He whispered in Masuki's ear. "But he has children..." "Only for a few weeks Masuki," "O-okay," Kakashi pulled her to her feet. "I'll be back..." "Okay," "Wait here..." "I will..." Masuki leaned against a tree.There she waited.

Kakashi walked behind his son. Kiko stopped. "What?" He turned. "Oh nothing..." Kakashi said. He put his hand to his sons chest. Kiko froze and collapsed onto the snow the cloak covering him entirely. "Maybe we can change you a little now..." Kakashi picked up the cloak a little boy in its folds. Kakashi looked at him. "Your a baby right now...Ehm 2 years old," Eniko was out of sight. Kakashi smiled and carried him home. Kiko stirred. "..." Kakashi looked at him. "Your about to go see your mother..." That made the two year old Kiko smile. With that Kakashi and his son made there way to a hotel. Masuki sat on the bed. The hotel door cracked open. "MOM!" Masuki's head shot up as Kiko hugged her as best he could."Kiko!" Masuki brought him to her lap and kissed him all over his face. Kakashi sat next to her.Masuki turned her head. "Oh Kakashi thank you!" Kakashi nodded and rubbed Kikos head. "He doesent remember a thing," Kakashi said. "Aww," Masuki hugged Kiko. "I love you Kiko-kun," Masuki said looking at him. "You to momma!" "I always will," Kakashi smiled. He loved his family happy and now they would be happy."Oh," Masuki continued to hug and love on her son.That night Kiko slept in the middle of Masuki and Kakashi.

"Good morning..." Masuki said as she trudged in the snow. Kiko rubbed his eyes. "Momma..." Suddenly a shadow popped infront of her. "Sasuke Uchiha," Masuki walked around him. "Where is he?" "Who?" "Your first son!" Masuki looked at Kikos young face. "Hes dead..." "Whos that?" Sasuke pointed. "My other son Kaito!" Sasuke nodded. Masuki walked around him and went home. Kiko having no clue what happened...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on October 27, 2007, 1:13:09 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool. ^_^ Watch for my next chapter. ^_^