Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

A New Boy just transfered to Tohru and the Sohma's school But there is more then meets the Eye! Is this New kid really what he says? like is he really a boy? Well Read to find Out!!

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
Chapter 1: Kels the new Orphaned girl

Normal P.O.V.

In the early morning, a girl, who is named Kels, was waking from a needed rest and was getting up from her hard floor spot where she slept. Kels got up from the floor slowly because of her resent wounds of her foster parents who hated her and beat her for no reason what so ever. She slowly, not to hurt herself, got dressed and instead of leaving through her door she climbed out her window. Then Kels walked to her new school also she wore a black jacket and pants also she looked like a boy.

Once she got to school she was getting bullied, a couple of boys were pushing her around and calling her names and for some reason she didn’t say anything. Then the boys started to punch her in the gut but she didn’t even scream in agony. The fact that she was screaming or running made them beat her more. Then they suddenly stopped when they heard,“ Hey What’s Going On Here!?” The boy turned to see a boy that had silver hair, violet eyes and wearing the same thing the girl wore.

Yuki’s POV

I was walking away from that Baka Neko and suddenly I saw a group of boys beating someone then I said in an angered voice,“ Hey What’s Going on Here?!” The boys turned to face me and then they ran away. Then I saw a girl dressed up like a boy, she had short brown hair with blonde streaks and hazel-green eyes. For some reason, she looked proud she just walked away and that said she didn’t need my help or something.

Normal P.O.V.

After the incident, homeroom started and class 1-D had a new student. The new student was Kels. After the teacher gave her name to the class, she took at seat at the back of the classroom. Kels didn’t spoke once during class. Then at Lunch she walked out of the classroom and unknown to her Yuki and Tohru followed her. As Tohru and Yuki Followed Kels they figured out that she was walking to the roof.

Then once Kels got to the roof she then slowly toke off her jacket and to Tohru and Yuki’s surprise her back and arms were covered in cuts and were black and blue. Then in her backpack she pulled out a big roll of bandages and she started to bandage herself up. Then she pulled out a small black notebook and started to flip threw it. Suddenly the school bell rang for the end of the day and when she left she dropped her black notebook. When she left Yuki and Tohru came out of their hidden spots and Tohru picked up the notebook and saw what was inside.

She saw many pictures of her and two other adults and at the very back of the notebook was newspaper article and it read: Murder today at 13 Tagawara Street at 17:00 two adults parents were killed by gun shot but their only child, 6 year old Kels, escaped but is know forever cursed by the fact she has no real parents any more. Tohru saw the picture in the article and was younger version of Kels. Then Tohru and Yuki then heard a gun shot coming from the school grounds.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment