Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

A New Boy just transfered to Tohru and the Sohma's school But there is more then meets the Eye! Is this New kid really what he says? like is he really a boy? Well Read to find Out!!

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
Chapter 2: Saved

Normal P.O.V.

When Tohru and Yuki ran to edge of the rooftop and saw a figure falling to the ground and someone else was holding out a gun then the other figure ran away. Then Yuki and Tohru rushed down to the school grounds and found out the person shot was Kels!! Kels was tightly holding her shoulder as her blood ran on to the ground.

Kels’ P.O.V.

Once the bullet pieced my skin I fainted but before I saw two people running towards me but after that I fell unconscious.

After while I finally regained consciousness, when I did I found myself in a small room in a cozy bed and it felt so good against my cold skin then the door across from me opened and two students that are my homeroom, Honda Tohru and Sohma Yuki, came in and behind Honda-san was a really cute boy. He was tall had white and black hair, grayish like eyes and wearing the same thing I wore to school.

Normal P.O.V.

Then Yuki said to Kels in calm but concerned voice,“ So Kels-san you woke up I’m so relieved…”

Kels just stared at Yuki with a shocked look on her face then she just turned her head away from him then suddenly Kels’ stomach then growled very loudly and Kels’ face flushed red. Then Tohru said,“ How’s about I get you something to eat…” Kels just slightly nodded then Yuki and Tohru walked out of the room to leave the boy and Kels alone then after a few seconds of silence the boy said in a monotone but cool voice,“ I forgot to introduce myself… I’m Hatsuharu Sohma Yuki and Kyou are my cousins.”

Kels just blushed lightly and looked down at her hands.

Then Hatsuharu asked,“ What’s the matter? Are you mute or something?” Kels heard him chuckle a little bit but after he saw Kels nod, he automatically stopped. Then Yuki came back in the room, walked up to Kels and said,“ Kels-san My older cousin, Hatori, whose a doctor, is coming over to take a look at you, okay.” Kels just nodded and then Kels just snuck back under the covers. Then Kels’ text messenger started to beep then Kels went into her pocket and pulled out a small text messenger and on it said “ Kels-san Where are you tell me where you are and I’ll pick you up. Seira”

Then Kels typed “Seira I’m at the Sohma’s house and thanks for the ride… Kels” After Kels typed her name she fell fast asleep.

Then after while a car pulled up to the Sohma house and a girl around 17 with short blond hair and brown eyes stepped out of the car. Then she went to the door and knocked, she saw Hatori answer the door. The older girl and Hatori both stared into each other’s eyes and they both felt their cheeks burn lightly. Then Shigure came into the picture and asked,“ Hello there what might ask are you here for?”

The young girl said,“ I’m Seira and I’m here for Kels…” Shigure smiled, nodded and lead her past Hatori and upstairs.

Upstairs, Kels just woke up from her nap and Tohru gave her some food. Then Shigure came in with Seira behind him. Then Seira ran to Kels’ side then Kels’ eyes filled with tears and she sat up from her bed, and wrapped her arms around Seira and started to sob into her chest. Seira just softly rubbed her head and said,“ its okay Onee-san’s here. Just let it out Imouto-san…”

Kels cried into Seira’s chest for a long time until she suddenly fell asleep in Seira’s arms.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment