Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3

A New Boy just transfered to Tohru and the Sohma's school But there is more then meets the Eye! Is this New kid really what he says? like is he really a boy? Well Read to find Out!!

Chapter 3 - 3

Chapter 3 - 3
Chapter Three: Kels’ past reviled

Normal P.O.V.

Seira then after a little put Kels back under the covers and turned to Hatsuharu, Yuki, Tohru, Kyou and Shigure. Seira then bowed and said kindly, “Arigato gozamazu…”

Yuki then said, “It was no trouble at all it was our pleasure to help your little sister…”

Seira’s smile dropped to a frown then she said, “Kelsimouto-san isn’t my real little sister.”

Seira saw that everyone had a confused look on their face. Seira then sighed and said, “I guess I gotta tell the whole story… Well you see Kels has no real parents for they’re dead…”

The room then went dead silent. Seira then continued on with Kels’ story.

“Kels’ parents were killed right in front of her but it was listed as suicide. He parents were killed but gun shot but the bodies of her parents were found in lake near by. After her parents’ deaths, she refused to speak ever again and her parents’ deaths happened 10 years ago…”

Everyone was truly stunned. “When she tuned 6 years old, she was taken in by an older couple that was and still are alcoholics and constantly beat her. Kels is made to do every chore in her house but she tries not letting it bother her. She once told me that she has to be strong for her parents. When she said that, that’s when I knew that she’s been missing her parents for all of those years and that she needs help.”

Once Seira finished her story, silence came over the room until Yuki said, “It’s amazing…I met her before school and she seemed like she had many problems but she didn’t want anyone to know about them.”

Seira then just nodded then Seira asked unexpectedly, “um… Sohma-san if it’s okay could Kels stay here for a few days? I don’t want her to get hurt when her foster parents beat her when she gets home”

Shigure then just smiled and said kindly, “of course…”

Seira then joyfully smiled and said, “Thank you so Much!!”

Seira then looked at her watch and said, “I got to go I’ve got to get to my patients!!”

Shigure then said surprised, “You’re a doctor?!”

“I’m just a Doctor’s Apprentice! But I hope I become a doctor soon.”

As Seira walked passed Shigure and in the hall she saw that Hatori was in the hall as well. Seira blushed as she saw Hatori watch he go past him. Then Hatori walked into room Seira walked out off.

After everyone left the room, Kels woke up then silently and gently got up from her bed and walked to the window right across from her bed. Kels leaned on the window edge and placed her hand around her neck and rubbed lightly then she smiled with tears brimming her eyes and the opened her mouth and unexpectedly she began to sing but it was soft but very beautiful. When Kels began singing Hatsuharu was walking near her room and heard her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment