Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 4

A New Boy just transfered to Tohru and the Sohma's school But there is more then meets the Eye! Is this New kid really what he says? like is he really a boy? Well Read to find Out!!

Chapter 4 - 4

Chapter 4 - 4
Chapter 4: Kels Plays Matchmaker

Two days have passed ever since Kels began living with Shigure, Kyou, Tohru and Yuki. Kels has been depressed about something but never told anyone about it. Aside from that she’s been helping Tohru with the house work. She’s helped Kyou by sparing with him; she also helps Yuki by helping him tend to his garden and also she helps Shigure by getting newspapers and other research materials.

It was now the time of day when she spars with Kyou. Kels excitedly grabbed her sparing gear and ran to met Kyou in the backyard. Then Kyou after they both bowed to each other, swung a high kick aiming at Kels’ head but Kels easily dodged it by ducking then she tripped Kyou and he fell forward but before Kyou fell on her, Kels got her back and with both of her strong legs, kicked him in the gut and sent him flying in the other direction. Kels then walked over to where Kyou flew over to and saw that he hit himself in the head and passed out. Kels gotten surprised and then ran back to the house and tried to find Shigure.

Once she finally found Shigure then started to flail her arms around tying to get him to follow her. Then she got ticked off then just grabbed Shigure’s kimono sleeve and pulled him out to where Kyou was unconscious. Shigure then said to Kels, “Thank you for letting me know I’ll call Haa-san to come look at Kyou.”

Kels gave a small sigh of relief and then she thought, “Maybe I should play a little match-maker.”

Then she walked away from Shigure as he picked up Kyou and took him inside.

Kels then walked upstairs to her room and then grabbed he text messenger and walked down to where Shigure was calling Hatori. Once Shigure started to talk to Hatori, Kels started to type to Seira saying “Seira It’s me, Kels Kyou’s hurt and I was wondering if you can come look at him Please!!”

After a minute, Seira responded and said, “Okay if you really want me to.”

After a few minutes Seira’s and Hatori’s cars were pulled in the driveways and then Seira and Hatori then walked to the door at the same time. When they both reached for door, they hands touched. They stared at each other blushed a tiny bit then pulled back their hands and then they saw on door a note and it said, “Hatori, Kyou’s fine now we went out to eat tonight sorry to make you come over for nothing.”

Hatori just sighed and then Seira just giggled slightly. Seira then blushed and asked shyly, “Uhm… Ha-Hatori? Would you like t-to get something to eat?” Hatori blushed very lightly and just smiled slightly and nodded.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment