Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - 5

A New Boy just transfered to Tohru and the Sohma's school But there is more then meets the Eye! Is this New kid really what he says? like is he really a boy? Well Read to find Out!!

Chapter 5 - 5

Chapter 5 - 5
Chapter 5: Seira's voice and kiss

Normal P.O.V. Later that day, on Hatori's and Seira's "Date"

Seira started to walk around with Hatori by her side looking for her favorite Cafe. She turned backwards but kept walking and said with a big grin," We're near a cafe that sells great hot chocolate and iced coffee!"

Hatori smiled softly and Seira turned around and then pointed ahead to a small plain cafe at the end of the block. It was called "The Half Moon" and when Hatori and Seira went in it look like a normal cafe and it had a small stage for entertainment.

After a few minutes, a waitress came up to Seira and said,"Miss Tonight is Karaoke Night and all my come up and sing if you want."

Seira then nodded and left Hatori and went back stage.

After 3 minutes, Seira was on stage and she then walked to the mic and then the music for "Lost my Music by Aya Hirano" started to play then she started to sing and she sound just like Aya Hirano," hoshizora miage watashi dake no hikari oshiete anata wa ima doko de dare to iru no deshou? tanoshiku shooteru koto omou to samishiku natte issho ni mita CINEMA hitori kiri de nagasu daisuki na hito ga tooi toosugite nakitaku naru no ashoota me ga sametara hora kibou ga umareru kamo Good night! I still I still I love you! I'm waiting waiting forever I still I still I love you! tomoranai no yo Hi!!"

Seira then got more into the music and started to move more as she sang," nemuri no fuchi de yume ga kureru omoide no One day anata no kotoba niwa sukoshi uso ga atta hanasanai yo to kimi dake dato dakishimeta noni yakusoku fuwari to kurai yoru ni kieta daisuki na hito yo itsumo itsumade mo sagashoote shimau kitto me ga sametemo mada maboroshi wo kanjitai Morning! I lost I lost I lost you! You're making making my music I lost I lost I lost you! mou aenai no? No! daisuki na hito ga tooi toosugite nakitaku naru no ashoota me ga sametara hora kibou ga umareru kamo Good night!"

Everyone that was in the cafe started to Clap, tap, or sing along.

"daisuki na hito ga tooi toosugitenakitaku naru no kitto me ga sametemo mada maboroshi wo kanjitai Morning I still I still I love you! I'm waiting waiting forever I still I still I love you! tomoranai no yo I still I still I love you! I'm waiting waiting forever I still I still I love you! mata aeru yone? ne!!"

Seira finished and the Cafe erupted into a thunderous appaud. Seira smiled big and saw Hatori in the croud smiling bigger then earlier and that made Seira's cheeks turn pink.

After dinner, Hatori then asked," How'd you learn to sing so well?"

Seira turned pink and said," Well I learned by myself I just repeated the words off of artists that I like..."

Seira looked at her watch and then said," I'd better get home thank you for a great time Hatori-sensai."

Seira placed her hand on his broad shoulders and brushed her soft lips on Hatori's cheek and walked away leaving Hatori in a blush.

Hatori said softly," Hatori-sen-sai.........."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment