Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 6

A New Boy just transfered to Tohru and the Sohma's school But there is more then meets the Eye! Is this New kid really what he says? like is he really a boy? Well Read to find Out!!

Chapter 6 - 6

Chapter 6 - 6
Chapter 6: The Twin Honda

The Day after Hatori's and Seira's date, Kels was well enough to go back to school. When Kels was walking to school she hould out that two of Yuki's and Kyou's Cousins were coming to school this semester; Momiji Sohma and Hatsuharu Sohma. After the freshmen were introduced to the school's layout, Kels went to her homeroom and sat quietly for the rest of time until Tohru came to her and asked cheerfully," Kels-san would you like to find Momiji-kun and Hatsuharu-san?"

Once Tohru said "Hatsuharu" Kels nodded and then she stood up and walked out and followed Kyou and Tohru.

After a minute or so, Kyou asked Tohru," So What Homeroom is Momiji and Hatsuharu in any way?"

Tohru stops and Kels accidentally ran to her and she turned her head giving him a confused look and then Kyou yelled, " YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!"

Tohru then started to bow and say," I'm sorry I guess I wasn't thinking!"

Kyou then walked away to find someone who can tell them where Momiji and Hatsuharu were.

In like a minute, Kyou heard a beautiful voice singing and he followed the voice until he saw a girl who looked just like Tohru but with darker hair and had darker appearence to her. She was new but in the same grade as him and she was singing near a window in a random room with a piano music playing.

Kyou listen carefully to her singing," Nanairo no kaze ni fukarete tooi misaki wo mezashooteta Yoake mae kikoeta MERODI Sore wa totemo natsukashii uta Higashi no sora e to habataku toritachi Saa, takarajima ni nukeru chikamichi Nanatsu no umi no rakuen Arashi no yoru no ato ni wa ai wo tsutaerutame inochi ga mata umareru Nanatsu no kuni no MERODIA Daremo ga itsuka wa koko wo tabidatsu hi ga kitemo Watashi wa wasurenai...."

The Girl then walked away and then she turned to Kyou and just walked away, leaving Kyou baffled.

Once Kyou got back, Momiji and Hatsuharu were with Kels and Tohru. and Then Kyou got pissed off at Momiji cause he saw that he was in a girl's uniform. When Momiji Was about to hug Kels, Kyou hit him hard on the head and shouted," WHAT ARE YOU STUPID!!!"

Kels was kinda surpised when she fould Momiji on the ground at her feet. Kels then knelt to Momiji to see if he was ok then he started to cry," WAAAAAAAAAAA KYOU'S HITTING ME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Kels was trying to calm him down but then Yuki came by and then Momiji insently calmed down.

Then after a minute of the other talking, Kels only heard Kyou say," HOW CAN YOU CALLING WEARING A DRESS COOL!?!?"

"Valid point, Kyou Sohma, and how I find that Orange head of yours disagreeable I will ignore it for the moment but what I Can't Ignore is a boy that would wear a boy's uniform to school! This is beyond outrageous even if your teachers allow it I Will Not!! For I am the Student body president Makoto Takai!! Also Know as Captian of the Campus Defence Force!!"

President Takai said as he came by them.

Then Takai then started to say," I won't stand for the White hair or the Gawdy Necklaces!!"

Yuki tried to explain that his hair is Natural but Takai wasn't believing it. He pointed out Kels and said," AND you, Kels, You are a female so you must wear a GIRL'S Uniform!!"

Kels was starting to get scared and then she started to feel tears brimming her eyes. Takai yelled," Well, Kels, Are you going to say "I'm going to wear a girl's uniform tommorrow"?"

Hatsuharu said," Shut up.... Stop yelling like you king of the Freakin World!! You're making my ear bleed you bastard..." Hatsuharu then walked forward as BLACK HARU! Then Hatsuharu continued," NOW I'll Give you some advice; If I wore I tie, it would change who I am, If I had no piercings, It wouldn't mean I'm nice, and If my hair was black, It would stop me from kicking you @$$!!-"

Hatsuharu grabbed his shirt," WHO do you think you are anyway? Do you think you're God, huh?"

He started to yell at Takai and then he picked a fight with Kyou.

After Takai started to run away, Kels was still crying and then Tohru walked to her and said worried and concerned," Kels-san are you alright?" Hatsuharu heard her talk to Kels then Hatsuharu then went to Tohru and Kels and then he said," Kels... don't mind what that idiot said... you look really cute in a boy's uniform."

Hatsuharu smiled sweetly and made Kels blush slightly and tried to stop crying but couldn't stop. A girl's voice filled the hall they were in.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment