Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - DCLA (Don't Cry Little Angel)

It's a fanfic of my Yuu Yuu Hakusho fancharacter Shana Dakari Yumato, and Hiei Jaganashi. Please comment...(I know Hiei is OC...^^; )

Chapter 1 - DCLA (Don't Cry Little Angel)

Chapter 1 - DCLA (Don't Cry Little Angel)
Don't Cry Little Angel
Written By: Shana Dakari Yumato

[/b]        'It wasn't too long ago. When I think about it hard enough, I can almost hear his voice echoing in my ears..."Stay the hell away from me!". I didn't need to hear anything else from him that day. It seems as if he's calmed down since then. He dosen't notice me much, but then agian, he never did. I was just another meaningless shadow in his little world of darkness. Lingering there until sunrise, it was then that I was completely gone.'
        She shut the book, she couldn't bear to read any more of it's sad tales of a loner. Kurama walked into the room, turning on the lights. "Why's it so dark in here..." He asked, as she instantly shielded her eyes. "Oh, sorry Shana." Shana smiled slightly at him. "No worries my friend....it's all right." Kurama now glanced at the closed book in her lap. "What's this?" He asked, pointing a finger at the book. At that moment, none other than Kazuma Kuwabara himself walked into the room. Along with Yuske and Hiei. Shana looked at Kurama. "It's a book.....more of a journal in my case...it's called. 'The Truth Lies in His Eyes'. It's a very good book." She ignored the akward looks from Kuwabara and Yuske. "What?" She asked, her vision trailing off to look at Hiei. Yuske followed her eyes and winced in disgust. He leaned down to Shana's ear. "I don't care what anyone says...you have horrible taste in guys..."
        Yuske was sent flying with a smack to the face. "Grrr....Yuske Urameshi!!! You might me my cousin, but you have no control over who I can and can't like!" Shana opened the book, reading it furiously. She mumbled to herself as she read angrily, flipping the pages as quick as she could. "Woah! I didn't know you and Yumato were realted." Kuwabara looked at Yuske, who was steaming mad from getting hit by his cousin in front of everyone. "You don't know a lot of things you idiot...." Shana mumbled, closing the book and walking off to find a quiet place to read.
        She slowly walked up to her room at Yuske's place. "Finally...." She sighed and sat in the dark room. "I am home." She looked around her at the purple, black, and blue toned walls. She remembered the exact day when they were painted that way...mistakenly.
        She was five then, being chased around the house by Yuske and Kuwabara. "No way! This is my candy! Auntie gave it to me! Not you two!"( Auntie; reffering to Yuske's mom.) She had yelled as she ran into the room they were painting. Yuske had skidded to a stop. "Shana! Look out!" He yelled, running to save her from a flying paint bucket. "Oh....look Yuske." Shana was pointing at the wall. It was black, with dark and light purple ribbon-looking designes and large swoops on them. The black part of the wall seemed evenly mixed with spots of blue color, that blended in quite nicely. "Gah, we're in so much trouble..." Yuske stated, backing away from the wall. "No....no we're not." Shana walked closer to the wall. "I like it....it's pretty."
        Hiei was standing in the doorway, as Shana started to hum a song her mother used to sing for her. She started to sing a bit, not noticing Hiei at all. Hiei leaned aginst the doorframe, the sound of her light singing was way more comforting than Kuwabara's yelling. Shana turned and looked at Hiei, with a rather apologetic look on her face. "I'm really sorry you had to stand there and listen to my horrible singing..." She looked off at a wall of her room. "Hn." Hiei's usual response to almost anything she said. He shook his head this time around, then walked away.
        She smiled to herself, Hiei hadn't paid her any attention at all. She giggled at her stupidity. "...Hiei...you've never paid any attention to me what so ever. But sooner or later, I'm gonna change all that!" Hiei had gone down the hall, and hadn't heard a word she had said. Nevertheless, knowing him, he wouldn't care.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment