Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Just leave me to die

Sasuke's reaction to Naruto and Sakura is very unexpected. What happens when Byakugan meets Sharingan? [I'm back!!] lol

Chapter 2 - Just leave me to die

Chapter 2 - Just leave me to die


One Gaze

Chapter two: Just leave me to die



He probably shouldn't have been out there but he was anyway. He still had bandages on his cuts and scrapes that Hinata had only put on him the previous night. He had only enough time to get some scrolls from his house and he was off again to train. He was pushing himself even harder than before until his vision became spotty, he got dizzy and he passed out only for and all too familiar caring soul to catch him.

About a half and hour later, he awoke looking into the Byakugan eyes of a familiar girl.



“Hinata?” he asked.



“You're awake, finally…” she looked really concerned.



“What happened?”



“What's with all of this training? It's useless to have to push yourself this hard. All of your wounds are opening again and your chakra lever is practically below zero…”



“What's it to you?”



“What?”



“Why do you care so much?”



“I care enough to help the people suffering in front of me…” said Hinata sternly.



“I'm not suffering…”



“What are you talking about!? There's obviously something wrong!”



“Why?”



“Huh?”



“Why do you stay with me like this? Why do you even bother? Why don't you just leave me to die? I mean, what if I want to?”



“Well I… uh…”



Hinata was at a loss for words. What do you say to someone in that state? She watched Sasuke get up weakly and she was prepared to catch him if he fell again. He began to walk away when he stopped and said…



“Hinata… next time, just leave me to die…”



The blue haired Kunoichi was now officially concerned. This boy was one she never loved and hardly ever talked to yet there was something in his gaze that engulfed her. She decided to take a visit to him that night…



To be continued…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment