Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - She understands me

Sasuke's reaction to Naruto and Sakura is very unexpected. What happens when Byakugan meets Sharingan? [I'm back!!] lol

Chapter 3 - She understands me

Chapter 3 - She understands me


One Gaze

Chapter three: She understands me



It was 8 o'clock and Hinata was at the Uchiha household, about to knock on the door. She gave it a gentle tap and Sasuke wearing nothing but shorts opened it.



“What are you doing here!?” he asked in and ungrateful tone. “You're just as annoying as Sakura and Naruto!”



Hinata looked down sadly and turned to walk away without saying a word. Sasuke grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.



“No wait… I'm sorry… come on in.” he said gloomily.



Hinata went in the house and instantly a shiver went through her. The house was cold and bitter. A feeling of loneliness could be sensed throughout and it was very unnerving.



“Sasuke? Do you live here alone?” said Hinata ever so gently.



“Yeah…” he said bitterly.



Sasuke made a gesture showing her where to sit and so she sat to where he had pointed on the couch. He sat on the edge right beside her.



“I don't mean to pry but… why do you…”



“Live here alone? Do you really wanna know?” interrupted Sasuke.



“Well sure…”



“My whole clan was brutally murdered by my older brother… besides him; I'm the only survivor so that's why I live alone…”



Hinata didn't know what to say.



“Well at least you get to be a hero by avenging them one day…” she finally said.



“What?” asked Sasuke now looking at her.



“At least you're not deemed a failure by your whole clan, outdone by your younger sibling… I have to live with that shame everyday…”



“So… is that why you were always so shy at the academy?”



“Maybe that was part of it but not all…”



“Well then, what's the other reason?”



“It's silly…” she said sheepishly. It's a good thing the room was really dark because Sasuke would have seen some serious blushing.



“Tell me…” said the raven haired boy as he leaned back on the couch.



“I was my crush on… N-Naruto…”



“Heh… you had a crush on Naruto?” he said as if he knew already.



“Yeah… silly huh?”



“Maybe. So how did you feel about Sakura and Naruto or did…”



“No, they told me, or rather Sakura did anyway. What else was I supposed to do but give my blessing? I'm glad that Naruto finally found some happiness…”



“…”



“Sasuke?”



“Hinata, you're a pure soul.”



“What!?” asked Hinata surprised.



“You were able to give your blessing just like that and you weren't bitter at all… I wish I could be like that…” he grinned in spite of himself.



“Why? Didn't you?”



“I said I did but it wasn't with my full heart. I guess I felt abandoned in a way…”



“Like when your clan was murdered… and that's why you consumed yourself in your training…”



“Y-you understand?”



“I guess I do…”



Sasuke had never had a conversation like that before. There was actually mutual understanding between both of them. She actually understood him, and his pain, and why he did the things he did. Their gazes met once again and Sasuke asked:



“So why did you come here? For real…”



“Last night, you collapsed on my doorstep for a reason, and I'm kind of beginning to realize what it was…”



Hinata stopped talking. Sasuke had pressed his lips against hers and pushed her back. Shocked at first, Hinata relaxed into his arms quickly. If anyone had said that she would be kissing Sasuke on his couch when she was 16, she would have said that they were crazy. He got on top of her as he deepened the kiss and began to untie the band around her neck. He let in clink to the floor as he let his tender lips trace her jaw line and down to the side of her neck. She made a small noise letting him know that he was doing something right.



“S-Sasuke… why are… you… doing this?” asked Hinata.



Sasuke stopped and looked at her, deeply into her eyes and smirked.



“Because I collapsed on your doorstep for a reason…”



He kissed her again and began working on her sweater. He unzipped it and took it off her. Hinata felt so comfortable and safe right there that she didn't realize where this was going until she could feel Sasuke's hand on her bare stomach. She reached to it and took his hand out if her shirt. Sasuke stopped kissing her.



“What?” he asked



“I don't think that I'm really ready for this…”



“Hm…” he smirked and gently kissed her one last time before lifting her up and holding her tightly. He rubbed his fingers through her hair and took in her scent. “Thanks…” he whispered in her ear “… for making this house a lot less lonely and a lot less cold…”



He let her go and she picked up her sweater and hitai-ate. He walked her to the door and before he closed it behind her, he gave her another peck.



“See you around…” he said smirking.



“Bye Sasuke…” she gave him a sweet smile, turned and left.



Two figures were watching the scene.



“Hey Kiba… you see that?”



“I sure do Shino… what's Hinata getting herself into?”



To be continued…




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

forgottenprincess12 on July 5, 2007, 9:21:27 AM

forgottenprincess12 on
forgottenprincess12awsomez! (=^_^=)