Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Spreading the gossip

Sasuke's reaction to Naruto and Sakura is very unexpected. What happens when Byakugan meets Sharingan? [I'm back!!] lol

Chapter 4 - Spreading the gossip

Chapter 4 - Spreading the gossip


One Gaze

Chapter four: Spreading the gossip



Over the years, Kiba and Shino had become like protective brothers to Hinata. After seeing her come out of Sasuke's house they were worried as to what she was doing there. That's why they were really anxious looking for her around the training grounds. As soon as they saw her, Kiba ran to talk to her while Shino strolled calmly in the same direction.



“Hinata!” yelled Kiba



“Oh hi Kiba, Shino… where's Akamaru?”



“He's off with another d-… don't change the subject!”



“Um, Kiba I wasn't aware that there was a topic to begin with but uh…”



“Hinata why!? Aren't there better guys out there!?”



“What?”



“Sorry about that Hinata” said Shino interrupting Kiba's rant “We're concerned about you…”



“Whatever for?”



“Well…” continued Shino over Kiba's growling “Kiba and I saw you walk out of Sasuke's house last night and…”



“Shino, Kiba, I know that you're concerned about me and I'm thankful for that, but you guys have to trust me to make my own decisions. Sasuke isn't a bad person…”



“Hm…” said Shino smirking under his collar.



“What!? Hinata, Naruto was one thing, but Sasuke!? SASUKE!?”



“Kiba calm down…”



“Shut up bug boy!”



“Don't worry about it Kiba, I know what I'm doing so please just give me your blessing and it'll all be okay… I'm fine…” and with that she left.



“Grrr…” growled Kiba. “That's it! I'm goin' over to that stupid Uchiha's house right now, give him a peace of my mind that's for damn ol' sure!”



“Kiba wait…”



Shino began to follow Kiba as he started his trail to Sasuke's house. Kiba was furious. Shino calm and wondering what the hell Kiba was gonna do. Once at the house, Kiba pounded at the door vigorously. A tired looking Sasuke came to the door with really messy hair. It was obvious that he had just been sleeping.



“Uchiha!!” yelled Kiba.



“Inuzuka, Aburame… what the hell… are you doing here?”



“What the hell are you doing with Hinata!?” demanded Kiba pointing a finger.



“That's none of your business…” replied Sasuke shortly.



Kiba's face turned red with frustration and his anger got the better of him as he grabbed Sasuke's collar and hauled him close.



“Tell me now… what the hell are you doing with her?” repeated Kiba with repressed anger.



“I would never harm her… if it ever got serious, I would treat her with nothing but respect, now if you don't mind would you please remove your hands and leave me alone!” and with that, Sasuke slapped Kiba's hands away, and slammed the door in his face.



“You… moody little bastard!! Come back here!!!”



“Kiba…” said Shino while touching Kiba's shoulder. Kiba stopped and looked at him. “Calm down… let's just wait and see what happens and see if we can give our blessing. You trust Hinata don't you?”



“Shino what are you talking about, of course I trust Hinata, it's him I don't trust…”



“Just be patient and go home… although I know how hard being patient is for you…”



“Don't be a smart @$$, and get your hand off my shoulder, I'm outta here…” and while grumbling Kiba left and Shino let him go.



Frustrated and grumbling, Kiba stomped around the training grounds aimlessly until he bashed into a solid form.



“Hey watch it! You made me lose my chips!”



Kiba looked up and saw team 10 before him.



“Oh, sorry…” he said.



“What's with the attitude?” asked Ino.



“I don't think that you'd wanna know…”



“Oh come on… share the gossip…” said Ino while getting closer to listen.



“Heh…” Kiba smirked in spite of himself “Sasuke and Hinata, take it from there…” he pushed past grumbling again and yelling something at a distance that sounded like: “Sasuke and Hinata? I still can't believe it!!”



Ino stood there shocked. Chouji was picking up his fallen bag of chips and Shikamaru just stood there looking lazy.



“Come on Ino…” said Shikamaru after a while “I'm sick of standing here…” the slight touch that he gave her on her shoulder was enough to make her snap.



“OH MY GOD!!!” she yelled.



“Ino?” asked Shikamaru uneasy.



She flailed her arms around knocking the bag of chips out of Chouji's hand again.



“Ino!” he yelled.



“I can't believe this!! Sasuke!? Hinata!? Together!? I've gotta… I've gotta tell everyone!! Come on boys! Let's go!!” and with that she ran to spread the gossip.



Chouji and Shikamaru stood there blankly.



“You gonna follow her?” asked Chouji.



“Nope, not my problem… come on, I'll get you a new bag of chips.”



“You're paying for it?”



“Nope, Ino is… she gave me money to get her something from the store this morning… come on…”



“Okay…”





To be continued…
























Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on June 29, 2007, 2:46:45 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhehe....nice one, shikamaru! xD