Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I would like you to meet...

After Naruto and Hinata get together, Kakashi insists that Naruto introduce his new girlfriend to the team. How will the rest of the team react? [sequal to: Everflowing Tears]

Chapter 1 - I would like you to meet...

Chapter 1 - I would like you to meet...


Disclaimer: I do not own anything related or from Naruto or Masashi Kishimoto, although I wish I did.



S.Z.: This fic is a sequel to Ever Flowing Tears. What would happen once the rest of Naruto's team found out that he had a girlfriend? Well keep reading and find out lol come on, don't act like me and be lazy lol! ^_^







Meet the Team 7:

Chapter one: I would like you to meet…



It was a clear calm day and team 7 was at the training grounds. It was around noon so the team had braked for lunch. They were peacefully eating their boxed lunches when all of a sudden Kakashi broke the silence.



“So Naruto… you seem really happy these past couple of days, you should introduce us to your girlfriend…”



Naruto blushed blood red.



“W-what are you talking about Kakashi-sensei!? I don't have a girlfriend. What w-would make you think that!?”



“The fact that you're getting so worked up over what I said is a pretty strong clue…”



Naruto put his head down to hide his blushing. Sasuke and Sakura, who had been sitting on either side of their orange clad teammate, were looking at him oddly.



“But I am serious Naruto…” continued Kakashi “You're team is like your family; you should introduce us to her…”



Naruto put his head up and looked at his teacher. He grinned goofily and rubbed the back of his head.



“Okay Kakashi-sensei, sure! When should I introduce her to you?”



“Naruto… it's not just me you have to introduce her to, Sasuke and Sakura are a part of this team too you know… I bet they would like to meet her as well…”



Naruto looked at Sakura. She was giving him and odd look that was pretty hard to describe. He remembered how he used to like her and wondered how she was going to react once she saw Hinata.

He turned his head to look at Sasuke. He would try to imagine Sasuke's expression when he saw that his goof-up teammate got a girlfriend before he did.

Then he turned back to his sensei and then it clicked in…



“Wait a minute sensei, seriously… how did you know?”



Kakashi made a goofy face, or what you could see of his face anyway.



“Heh, heh… I saw you with her the other day… you were walking her home… you know Naruto, you're a lot nicer and politer with girls than I thought you would be… you've grown.”



Naruto's face lit up whenever he heard his sensei say that. Sasuke and Sakura, still silent, gave him a kind of “nice and polite!? Yeah right!?” kind of look. Naruto began to get annoyed.



“Okay guys seriously! Would you stop looking at me like I have 5 heads!”







Back at Naruto's house, Hinata had come over for supper (ramen cups of course). They were happily eating their noodles when Naruto asked his shy girlfriend…



“Say Hinata… um… I have to ask you something, would you like to meet my team?”



“Huh? But Naruto, I already know your team…”



“Okay but you see… I haven't told them that you're my girlfriend yet and Kakashi-sensei said that your team is like your family so I have to introduce you or something like that and so that's why I'm asking… Hinata, would you like to meet my team?”



“Well Naruto… since you put it that way, I'd love to meet your team!” she smiled sweetly.



“Okay, well then, how about tomorrow evening?”



“Okay…”



Naruto grinned at her and then went back to finish their noodles in peace…







That night came to the introduction…

It was to be held at Naruto's house. Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke were sitting down in the main area and Naruto was standing outside leaning against the door waiting for Hinata. He waited there nervously as he began to see Hinata coming around the corner.



“Hi Hinata…” greeted Naruto.



Back inside, the three could hear shifting outside the door. She was there they all knew that she was and they were eager to see who it was. Naruto opened the door and heads popped up.



“Okay guys… well, I'd like to introduce you to my new girlfriend…” He opened the door and in walked Hinata. “Hinata. Hinata meet my team… here's Sakura, Kakashi-sensei and… augh… Sasuke.”



Sasuke rolled his eyes at the tone of voice Naruto used to say his name and then went straight back to pretending not to care.

Sakura smiled reluctantly and you could easily see the strain in her smile.

Kakashi got up and went over.



“Well pleased to meet you Hinata… Hyuuga, is it?” said Kakashi shaking her hand.



“Yes sir…” said Hinata a little flustered.



“And he's treating your right I hope…”



“Yes sir…”



“Good… well I'd love to stay but I have an important meeting. It was nice meeting you Hinata, and good luck to the both of you! Good bye!”



And as if he had planned it, Kakashi walked right out of the door and closed it gently behind him. Sasuke and Sakura were speechless watching their sensei leave. He was the one who dragged them there! And now they had to stay! Hinata and Naruto sat down in front of the two shocked teammates. They were there for about and hour just awkwardly staring at each other, until Hinata got up.



“Um Naruto… it's been really nice but it's getting late… I have to go.”



“That's okay Hinata, I'll see you off!”



“Okay!”



The couple went outside the door and the remaining teammates went to spy through the crack in the door. They saw Naruto gently stroke Hinata's face and run his fingers through her hair, then lightly kiss her lips before saying goodbye. The thought in Sasuke and Sakura's heads were the same:



*I never knew Naruto could be so sweet and romantic*



The two looked at each other as if they knew what the other was thinking the same thing and then quickly went back to sit as they saw Naruto coming back.



“*sigh*” sighed Naruto.



“You like her a lot, don't you Naruto?” asked Sakura.



“Huh?” said Naruto while blushing by the sudden question “Yeah I do… she's really great.” He smiled dreamily.



“I see” said Sakura a little sad sounding “why?”



“Why?” asked Naruto.



“Yeah, why is she so great?”



“Well just because… she's sweet and kind and she makes me feel wanted unlike two certain people I know! But still… she's generous and really pretty to boot.”



Sakura got up, and went over to the door.



“It was nice of you to invite us over Naruto… I'll see you tomorrow.” She went out the door. Naruto watched her leave then turned to see Sasuke still sitting there.



“And why aren't you leaving?” asked Naruto annoyed.



“…”



“Hello! Are you alive!?”



“What do you mean… she makes you feel wanted?”



“Huh?”



“You heard me…”



“Well… she doesn't expect anything… she likes me for me and yet she makes me feel important and special.”



Sasuke got up and he looked mad. He stood beside Naruto, took his wrist and squeezed it hard.



“Ow!” cried Naruto.



“The next time you think that you're alone and you need her to agnolige you open your eyes… there are people like that right under your nose.”



He let go of his wrist and stormed out of the door…









The next day at training, it was awkward. None of the young ninja could look at eachother directly in the eye and they kept messing up in their techniques. Kakashi was watching them from under a tree.



*Well, well* thought Kakashi *It seems that I've opened a can or worms… and it can only get more interesting from here*







To be continued…











Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on January 2, 2007, 4:06:00 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKI can't wait to read more!

black_calm on June 3, 2006, 6:06:06 AM

black_calm on
black_calmi have a weird feeling about this... something bad is going to happen... i just know it... but it was really good all the same!

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on April 15, 2006, 1:38:36 PM

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on
dont_ever_quote_Mark_TwainWhoa... dats cool, yet awkward... a rare combination... okay on to THE NEXT CHAPTEH! *spazez out*

My_Last_Resort on March 31, 2006, 4:36:09 AM

My_Last_Resort on
My_Last_Resortsome things just make happy... and this is one of them

TailsNejiswife on March 2, 2006, 11:05:30 AM

TailsNejiswife on
TailsNejiswifedat was great amazing really swear XD