Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Stressful day off

After Naruto and Hinata get together, Kakashi insists that Naruto introduce his new girlfriend to the team. How will the rest of the team react? [sequal to: Everflowing Tears]

Chapter 2 - Stressful day off

Chapter 2 - Stressful day off


Meet the Team 7

Chapter two: Stressful day off





It was a normal day off. Naruto was just hanging around at home. He was getting ready to eat his lunch (again, ramen) when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.



“Augh! Who could that be!?” said Naruto stomping towards the door. “What!” he said opening the door. “Oh Sakura… what are you doing here?”



“Um…” she seemed really out of place “I was just in the area and I was wondering if well… um… could I come in?”



“Sure!” said Naruto a little unsure.



She came in and sat down at the table where Naruto finished his ramen. She sat there in silence until Naruto broke it.



“So did you come here for a reason Sakura?”



“Huh? Well I… uh…”



“Hm?”



“Listen Naruto, I… well I… wanted to apologize for anything I've done to make you feel bad…”



“What? Where did that come from all of a sudden?”



“I didn't know that you felt so bad… and I never gave you the time of day and I… well… I kind of knew about your feelings that you used to have for me and I guess what I'm trying to say is… I misjudged you Naruto and I'm sorry…”



“What do you mean?”



“… /What do I mean!? I mean that I regret not letting you take me out on a date and now it's too late/”



“Sakura?”



“I'll see you at training tomorrow Naruto.”



She got up slowly and walked out of the door.



“Sakura… what was that all about?” asked Naruto to himself.







It was around supper time. Naruto was about to eat (*sigh* ramen) when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.



“What is this, `disturb Naruto's meals' day!?” He opened the door “What! Sasuke!!! Augh! What are you doing here!?”



Sasuke pushed Naruto and barged in. Naruto got super annoyed by this. He folded his arms and glared at his teammate.



“What do you think you're doing!? Who do you think you are, barging in here like you own the place!? Hello!! I'm talking to you!!!”



“I don't hate you…”



“WHA!?” said Naruto in shock.



“I can't believe that you actually felt that hated by us!”



“Where is this coming from!? Can you blame me!? The only thing you could ever call me is, loser, idiot and coward!! NO wonder I would think that you hate me!!!”



“Don't get worked up… it's nothing important… I shouldn't have come…”



He began to walk out of the door when Naruto grabbed his wrist.



“No way! You came here, you barged in, you spoke… now finish what you started and explain yourself!” demanded Naruto.



Sasuke glared at him, then pulled him close and kissed him. Naruto was in too much shock to pull away. The raven haired boy leaned back.



“There! Does that answer your question…?”



Sasuke stormed out of the door and slammed it behind him. Naruto gawked with his mouth open until it hit him:



“GAHHHH!! I kissed him again!! Ewwwww!!!”









Around eleven pm, Naruto was feeling pretty tired from the events of that day. He was about to get into bed when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.



“Augh! Disturb my meals and my sleep! What kind of day off is this supposed to be!?”



He opened the door and was faced with yet another surprise.



“Kakashi-sensei!! Now you!? Uh…” Naruto was horrified “…you're not gonna try to kiss me too are you!?”



“What? I don't know what you ate today Naruto but I'd stop if I were you.”



Naruto exhaled.



“So… how was your day off?”



“It was weird sensei, first… wait a minute, what are you doing here!?”



“Let me explain… I knew that you felt neglected by Sakura and Sasuke. They took you for granted so it's only natural when you moved on and found happiness for yourself, they would get jealous and their true feelings for you would show…”



“What are you sayin' sensei… true feelings?”



“They both care about you Naruto… some more than others but I digress. Look I'm just trying to say that… agnolige them as you would have wanted… that way we'll avoid more neglect and pain.”



Naruto was speechless and maybe a little confused. Kakashi said goodbye and left him to think. Once Kakashi was gone, the blonde went back in his room and tried to get to sleep but he was wide awake, thinking…



“*sigh* this day has just been one big ball of confusion… what is going on with my life!?”







To be continued…


























Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on January 2, 2007, 4:09:52 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKlol

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on April 15, 2006, 1:42:36 PM

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on
dont_ever_quote_Mark_TwainWhoa(again)... Sasuke kissing Naruto... didn't see that one comin'!

My_Last_Resort on April 5, 2006, 2:57:46 AM

My_Last_Resort on
My_Last_Resortpoor naruto...