Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - He's my angel

Gaara didn't know why he felt this way. He didn't know why he had drifted close to Konoha or why he needed something to hold on to but... read and see... [NaruXGaa]

Chapter 2 - He's my angel

Chapter 2 - He's my angel


When the Demon is Vulnerable

Chapter two: He's my angel





Naruto walked all the way to his house with Gaara wrapped into his arm on the side. Naruto was holding him protectively for fear that he might do something abruptly. Also, he had to keep quiet about the fact that he was in the village without any consent. Naruto kept walking him anyway and that was that.

They arrived at Naruto's small apartment and they walked in…



Gaara could feel the warmth of the room and the love of the room. He felt like he didn't deserve to be there considering he felt as if he were in heaven. Naruto sat him down on a couch.



“Stay here… I'll go get you some blankets…”



Naruto disappeared behind a wall. Gaara no longer felt safe. He was scared and he felt as if he had nothing to protect him. Who knew that after all these years of angst and isolation would have pushed him over the edge and into the state he is now? He began to shake, his breath became heavy, and he didn't know what to do… His body began to panic but then stopped all of a sudden when he felt a blanket wrap around him along with two strong arms. He felt a whisper tickle his ear.



“You'll be okay on the couch right…?”



Gaara nodded his head, unsure of what he just agreed to.



“Okay…”



Naruto shut off the light in the room and then disappeared into his own quarters.



It was dark and Gaara couldn't see. He hid underneath the blankets and tried to turn off the haunting noises in his head but failed to do so. He tried to get comfortable by removing his shirt and letting it plop to the floor but was unsuccessful. Why was he being haunted by all of these painful memories? Why!? He needed a guardian angel to help him through this; he needed his guardian angel…



Naruto was trying to get to sleep but he couldn't help but think about Gaara sleeping on his couch. He felt bad that he had to leave him there all alone but where else was he supposed to go? Naruto didn't think that Gaara would agree to sleep in his bed with him so why did he still feel so guilty. He was sprung from his thoughts as he felt a presence enter the room…

Naruto sat up and saw the silhouette that was Gaara…



“Gaara…?” asked the blonde full of sleep.



He could see the anxiety in Gaara's expression and he could see how scared he looked. He wanted to protect Gaara but he felt out of place doing so; this wasn't the Gaara he knew but for some reason, this Gaara was so much more approachable.

Naruto got up out of bed. He slowly and carefully went over to the shaking form and put his hand on the red head's shoulder.



“Do you want to sleep in my bed with me…?” asked the blonde calmly.



Gaara nodded. Gaara had barely spoken a word since he had been there and it really started to worry Naruto. Naruto went on the other side of the bed as Gaara stood on the other side. Gaara looked directly at the Kyuubi in front of him and was now fully aware of everything that was going on right now…

Gaara saw Naruto in his shirtless state and was speechless, like he was most times in Naruto's presence. The blonde got underneath the pure white sheets.



“Come on Gaara…” said Naruto jokily “I'm not gonna bite… heh…”



Gaara's body trembled as he got in the bed next to Naruto. Their skin was almost touching, considering that the bed was only small.



“Gaara, are you okay…? You're shaking…”



Naruto turned to face the trembling red head. Gaara looked nervous, scared and even more vulnerable than before. He put his hand on Gaara's bare shoulder and then slid it along the smooth skin to wrap his arm around him.

Gaara's breath became shuddery as he began to feel Naruto's skin against his.

Naruto then slid his other hand along Gaara's naked chest and completely locked the boy against him.

Gaara was shaking like crazy against Naruto's body.



“Gaara… shhh, just let it out… it's only me… just me, you're safe with me… you're free…” whispered the blonde in Gaara's ear.



At that moment, Naruto felt tears drop against his chest. Gaara was crying in Naruto's arms…



After everything, this is the thing that Gaara needed to do most? All he needed to do was cry to let all of these feelings out? He couldn't believe it…

But then why was it only now that he was able to do it? Could it be Naruto's protective grasp around him? Sure he was vulnerable here like this, crying into the Kyuubi's chest but he was comfortable with this boy, he knew that for sure now…

He felt the heat of Naruto's body against his. He felt Naruto stroke his hair. He felt Naruto's breath in his ear. Was this wrong…? Gaara had no clue but he sprung up right away…



“What is it…? Asked the blonde dumbfounded at the now broken intimacy.



“I can't…” said Gaara simply as he walked for the door.



“Can't what…!?” yelled Naruto running after him.



“I can't stay here, not like this…”



Naruto grabbed his wrist and the held him close from behind, his arms wrapping tightly around Gaara's body. Gaara froze…



“You're not a monster you know… you have feelings and if you don't feel comfortable enough showing them elsewhere at least feel comfortable showing them with me because I'm here for you Gaara… I care about you… I want everything that is you here with me now… now that I have the chance for you to be here with me.”



Naruto became choked up as Gaara felt tears hit his back. Even his angel cried, it was okay…

Gaara turned and looked at the blonde deeply in his eyes. Both their looks were filled with tears. Gaara wrapped his arms around his angel…



“You're like an angel to me…” whispered Gaara.



“And you're the same to me…” whispered Naruto.



With those words, Gaara's heart melted. He was completely with Naruto on all levels now and he wanted everything that was Naruto…

They returned to bed as they wrapped up in the sheets. Naruto held Gaara close and protectively while Gaara just let himself be protected. It was alright for now. Just because everyone thought he was a monster and that he felt like one, didn't mean that he had to act like one. He was human and human's are vulnerable and now of all times was the proper place to be vulnerable because he knew that he couldn't get hurt…

He held Naruto's chin with his hand and looked up at him…



“Kiss me Naruto…” he said softly.



Naruto didn't say a word. All he did was lean in and softly kiss Gaara's lips. Gaara's whole body tingled at the sensation and his heart began to beat really fast. Could this be love…? Could this be what it meant to not be a demon; to have actual feelings? Gaara was finally starting to realize all of these things as he let his tongue be caressed by Naruto's. It was a good feeling and Gaara felt something that he thought he could never feel with another and that was happiness…



So what happens when the demon is vulnerable…? The question remains unanswered for all I see here is two people who found each other just for the sake of having someone to love, and that's what it means to be human…





The End



S.Z.: So what did you guys think? My next GaaXNaru fanfic will be even better and longer so I hope I get an idea soon so I can write it lol. Thanks for reading! ^_^


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kimi79CHOCOLATE on April 25, 2008, 7:39:08 AM

kimi79CHOCOLATE on
kimi79CHOCOLATEWrite more pleeaz or I'll cry
I luvsed it

BelleMorte8223 on February 10, 2008, 9:33:57 AM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Hurry and write another! This is awesome!

black_calm on June 3, 2006, 1:06:13 AM

black_calm on
black_calmAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so cute!!!!!!!! Gaara finally found his true love! It makes me want to cry... (well not really since I haven't cried in like forever, but you know what I mean) Great story

anime_freakey4life on May 2, 2006, 1:00:06 PM

anime_freakey4life on
anime_freakey4lifeHn