Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Thank You!

I would like all of my friends and fans from here at FAC to read this!! ^_^ Thank you!!

Chapter 1 - Thank You!

Chapter 1 - Thank You!
To all of my Friends and Fans[/b]
 [/b]
Dear friends and fans from FAC,
 
How do I begin to thank all of you!!? You all have been so wonderful and amazing to me ever since I began posting stuff last summer!! It really is amazing that I’ve made it this far ever since then…
 
I remember the reason I started here. It was for the Tales of Symphonia stuff. I just wanted to join because I was looking at pictures and reading fan fictions and I was all like “Hey, I can do that too!” so that’s how this journey of mine began.
 
I had posted my first fan fiction (It was a Tales of Symphonia one) and I began to make a name for myself. Then I got into Naruto and began to write fan fictions for that and I made even more friends! Then finally, when I got a scanner all to myself I started to post pictures and that’s where I truly began to make a name for myself and meet eve more wonderful people!
 
So now, the reason for this letter is that I will be leaving FAC for good. I just wanted to formally thank you all for all your care and support and say goodbye in a proper way. I had no idea that I could have made this many friends in one spot or how many people would enjoy my art and I must say that the feeling was an amazing feeling and it still is. The only thing is that my heart just isn’t here anymore and I can’t post or what not anymore because I just don’t feel like it these days.
 
No worries though, I’ll still check all comments, answer back to them if needed and still come by to check out the art but I will no longer be posting or taking any kind of art trade or request. I will try and get certain ones done at the moment but I’m sorry if I have to cancel some out completely but it’s just becoming too difficult for me to get it all done.
 
Anyway, I’ll be posting my last pictures this week and maybe a few fan fictions to finish it all off. You have all been so good to me and I owe it to you all to have some last pictures up!!
 
Well, I guess that’s about all from me, I just want to thank you all for everything from the bottom of my heart because you all mean a lot to me and I have made countless friendships here that I know will last a long time!! So from the bottom of my heart I thank you all and I wish you all the best!!
 
Bye!!
 
P.S.: To anyone who cares at all :P I still post art. Visit me at Sheezy Art!! XD Here is the link to my page:
http://sheenaxzelos.sheezyart.com/

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hotaru-chan-fan on August 24, 2006, 12:35:30 PM

Hotaru-chan-fan on
Hotaru-chan-fanAww! Goodbye! Have a good life and stuffs... I'm sure you will. With this many friends encouraging you on, I KNOW you can. Great fanficts, and art. Dammit, you're too good. BYE! ^_^

waterangel843 on July 4, 2006, 1:31:30 AM

waterangel843 on
waterangel843*cries* That wasnt needed. I became ur friend because ur talented and nice!! and hey...i got u too be Angel and Jiki's friend...go me!! lol, anywayi love ur pics and ur drawings!! so keep writing and drawing!! and have a great summa.

(*reads above* wow that so doesnt sound like me.........*shifty eyes...* GO ME!!)