Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Semi-Robing

 

Chapter 8 - The Semi-Robing

Chapter 8 - The Semi-Robing
All of the boys immediately put their hands over their crotches as the other girls came in more shocked at the scene then Tsunade. Let me guess. They stripped all of you down like this and put you in here so your chakra levels would plummet from no comfort, right? At least someone understands Kakashi said. Although, Im kind of debating whether that really is true Kurenai said with a smirk. KURENAI! Baki said impatiently. Please, cant you guys get our clothes back to us? Gai said. Yeah, Im freezing over here! Naruto yelled shivering. Then Tsunade suddenly got a weird feeling inside her as she had a flashback. It was when she used the Grand Fireball Jutsu on that one table. She realized what that stuff on top must have been. Clothes&um&Yeah about that... Tsunade said rubbing the back of her head. I may have scorched them trying to use my Grand Fireball against a ninja. Every guy there eyes widened and they screamed berserk&&&& WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Hey, how was I supposed to know when your alls clothes looked a lot like a pile of brush? Tsunade said slightly blushing. YOU MEAN WELL HAVE TO WALK BACK TO KONOHA IN THE BUFF!!! Naruto yelled as all the boys clutched their crotches tighter. Dont worry, Tenten, Sakura and I have plenty of scrolls to cover your&features& Tsunade said bluntly. Then all of the girls ran over to the boys and handed out the scrolls. The girls all giggled when they passed their crushes as they kept one hand over their&features&and the other to take the scroll. Ino to Shikamaru, Sakura to Sasuke, Tenten to Neji, etc. Every girl except for Temari and Hinata. Temari didnt have a crush, and Hinata just glanced backwards as she handed the boys their scrolls. Not even peeking for Naruto. Then, once all the boys were properly&scrolled&they all began the walk back to Konoha.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hachi10120 on September 24, 2006, 10:02:00 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120LMAO!!! well I bet I know what Hinata's thinking.

hirataitokyo on August 20, 2006, 2:01:09 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoWOW!!! LOL! TAT IS... LMAO