Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Arrival

 

Chapter 9 - The Arrival

Chapter 9 - The Arrival
As all the genin and jounin were walking down the road, much was going on. Kakashi and Kurenai were discussing how they didn't see Megas at the fortress. Kurenai said that there was a rumor going around that Megas had another fortress around on the outskirts of the Land of Fire, but they decided they'd worry about that later. Meanwhile, the genin were discussing more trivial things. Tenten and Sakura were discussing how they wish they'd brought a camera. Sasuke and Neji were telling all the girls that if they told anyone about this incident they would kill them. Ino was teasing Shikamaru about what she had seen. All the rest of the boys had gotten Tenten's scrolls and, if you've seen her chunin exam battle, they are really long, so they spent the entire time trying to keep them from falling to their ankles. Kakashi just looked back at everyone and said "How about we forget any of this ever happened, eh?" Everyone agreed. Everyone except Tsunade. So, woman in clothes, men in scrolls, they all entered Konoha.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 27, 2008, 7:33:46 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDyou have an amazing talent for creating embarrassing tales - do more! they rock!

eelchic on July 19, 2007, 12:12:04 PM

eelchic on
eelchicU SHOULD TOTALLY DO A SEQUAL THAT WAZ ONE OF THE FUNNIEST STORIES!!!!!!!!!

bloodyfeetwall on September 30, 2006, 9:57:46 PM

bloodyfeetwall on
bloodyfeetwall^-^ Yay!!! Shikamaru's being bombarded with Ino's insults. (Everyone fears them the most, even Hao does!) Great! Is there a continuation? ^-^

ShenraiIarnehs on October 1, 2006, 3:13:04 AM

ShenraiIarnehs on
ShenraiIarnehsAfraid not...But thanks!

Hachi10120 on September 24, 2006, 10:03:22 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120I bet the men are happy. hey that last line rhymed. good job!

hirataitokyo on August 20, 2006, 2:02:18 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoAwsome!!!