Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kakashi's Mischief!

A few years before Naruto began, Kakashi pulls a prank on Kurenai and enrages her. So, Kurenai performs a prank back in the worst way for a man to be pranked. Stranding him in the middle of Konoha completely...Well, you'll have to read...

Chapter 1 - Kakashi's Mischief!

Chapter 1 - Kakashi's Mischief!
"Okay, here she comes..." Kakashi whispers to his jounin friend Gai. "Yeah...This'll be sweet!" Gai responded. They both turned to see Kurenai coming toward the old Ceremonial Well. It had been a tradition for most ninja in Konoha to drop a copy of the scroll in which their missions were on down the well before they embarked on those missions. They believed the well had mysterious properties that would allow success on their mission. Kurenai was one of the most advent believers of this tradition in all of Konoha, so she was going to drop in her scroll for a brief mission outside of the Earth Country. She walked over to the well and took out the scroll with the mission description on it. She was about to drop it, when she felt a hard shove on her back. She failed her balance and slowly plunged down into the well bottom. She landed on a large pile of damp scrolls and shouted "Hey! What was that?" She looked up to see a masked face. "Kakashi? What was that for?" Kurenai screamed as she stood up. Kakashi laughed while looking down at her in the well and then walked away giving Gai a solemn high five. "KAKASHI! Come back!" Luckily for Kurenai, Anko just happened to be going to the well to drop her scroll in, when she heard a loud "HEY! LET ME OUT OF HERE!" She looked down into the well to see a damp Kurenai with her nostrils flaring. "Kurenai?" Anko said looking down. "HELP ME UP!" She shouted up to Anko. Anko activated her Shadow Snake technique to shoot down three snakes that Kurenai used to climb up out of the well. "How'd you get down there?" Anko asked with a confused look on her face. "Just ask the copy nin. He pushed me down into there." Anko gasped and then said "That idiot! Well, it's only fair we get him back, right?" Anko said with a smirk on her face. "What do you have in mind?" Kurenai said with an eyebrow cocked...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hotaru-chan-fan on November 10, 2006, 7:11:10 AM

Hotaru-chan-fan on
Hotaru-chan-fanOoh! The suspense! 8D