Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kakashi's Screwed!

A few years before Naruto began, Kakashi pulls a prank on Kurenai and enrages her. So, Kurenai performs a prank back in the worst way for a man to be pranked. Stranding him in the middle of Konoha completely...Well, you'll have to read...

Chapter 2 - Kakashi's Screwed!

Chapter 2 - Kakashi's Screwed!
Kakashi woke up the next morning to see a dark brick wall in front of him. This was the first thing he realized. The second thing was that he was sitting upright on a stone floor. The third thing was that a bright light was shining overhead. 'Oh dear no...' Kakashi said. He was trapped down inside the same well that he had pushed Kurenai into. "Darn it Kurenai..." Kakashi said as he covered his mouth with his hands. Then, his heart suddenly stopped. He felt his fingers brush against his lips. She had taken his mask away. "OH NO....." He exclaimed. "I AM SO GOING TO KILL HER!" He shouted as he slammed his right fist against his lap. Then, he winced in pain as he clutched the place he had hit. 'OH GOD.....' He thought with horror. He was trapped in a well a mile away from his abode with his mask stolen. He had figured that out pretty quickly. But he had been so worried about his mask missing that he did not realize his face wasn't the only thing anyone was able to view. His entire body was completely uncovered. As in bare. As in clotheless. As in naked...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hotaru-chan-fan on November 10, 2006, 7:12:30 AM

Hotaru-chan-fan on
Hotaru-chan-fanXD Go Kurenai! This is funny!! XD

ShadowsGirl101 on October 8, 2006, 2:37:43 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101HAHHAHHAHHA!!!OMG POOR KAKASHI!!AAAHAHHAHHA~!!*Fave's*Write more please please!ROTFLMAO!!!

ShenraiIarnehs on October 8, 2006, 4:24:25 AM

ShenraiIarnehs on
ShenraiIarnehsI know. He's gonna get a heck lot of humiliation out of this!