Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kakashi's Attempt!

A few years before Naruto began, Kakashi pulls a prank on Kurenai and enrages her. So, Kurenai performs a prank back in the worst way for a man to be pranked. Stranding him in the middle of Konoha completely...Well, you'll have to read...

Chapter 3 - Kakashi's Attempt!

Chapter 3 - Kakashi's Attempt!
"Okay, okay. Calm down Kakashi..." Kakashi told himself reassuringly. "Kurenai's forgotten completely that you are the great Sharingan Kakashi. Heck, she also has forgotten you could simply teleport home." He made the tiger signal and expected to teleport, but nothing happened. "What? What the...?" He suddenly answered his own question as he looked down at his palms. On them were the Hadaka symbols. The Hadaka symbols were seals developed specifically for pranks. It turns out these Hadaka seals were shaped, and Kakashi could tell, that no chakra could be used as long as he didn't have any clothes on his body. "Blast! So she did think of that..." Kakashi said enraged. "Well.....I'm in a serious predicament here. My home is exactly one mile away, and it's Sunday, which usually means a kunoichi's day out. Perfect. So my job is to escape to my house without anyone seeing my exposed body...or more importantly my exposed face. Shouldn't be too hard..." Kakashi said, cursing in his mind why we wasn't as confident about think as he wished. "Hey girls..." Kakashi heard a familiar voice echoe through the well. "Oh no...Shizune..." Kakashi immeadiately recognized the voice as such, and realized that Shizune had a mission today on the war front. She must've believed in the old tradition too. "Well...It sucks to have a mission on a kunoichi's day out..." He heard Shizune curse under her breath as he hand appeared and dropped a scroll in. 'Please don't look inside...' Kakashi hoped internally. Luckily, he heard Shizune say "Later ladies...gotta fill a medical spot on the war front..." Kakashi sighed in relief and then said "Now. I have to find my way out of this well..." He grasped the stones on the well and slowly began to traverse the wall. He hesitated at the top, and then poked his head out looking all around. "Oh goody..." He said sarcastically as he saw women walking along the well's exterior. "When that one turns..." He said to himself. Then, the woman he was specifying turned along the path and he hopped out and darted into a bush. 'Please don't have let anyone see..." Kakashi said to himself miserably. Apparently, no woman there had. "Phew...So far so good..." Kakashi told himself reassuringly...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment