Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kakashi's Display!

A few years before Naruto began, Kakashi pulls a prank on Kurenai and enrages her. So, Kurenai performs a prank back in the worst way for a man to be pranked. Stranding him in the middle of Konoha completely...Well, you'll have to read...

Chapter 4 - Kakashi's Display!

Chapter 4 - Kakashi's Display!
Kakashi inched back a bit in the shelter of the bush, but then heard a loud snap of something. He then looked down to see that the support trunk of the bush had suddenly snapped and the branch was slowly falling backwards. Kakashi let out a huge scream and then found himself falling over the edge of a short cliff. He descended down until he hit water. 'This must be the main river that travels through Konoha...' He thought as he was slowly carried by the river to who knows where. 'If I know this river well enough, at this point, the next place should be...Oh dear...' He thought as his eyes widened. He quickly grabbed hold of a nearby vine and desperately attempted to climb up it's length. When he reached the top of the edge he placed both arms on the land and put one leg over to hoist him up. He then froze as he heard two feminine gasps come from in front of him. He looked up slowly to see Sakura and Ino staring at him. He then realized that by perching his leg over the edge, caused the exposure of his... "Oh crap..." He said as he slowly fell back into the river. Meanwhile, Sakura and Ino were standing there, eyes widest open as they could be, and with noses pure red in color, not to mention their cheeks were ever redder. "Please tell me that was one of your strange Genjutsu, Ino....." Sakura said still staring at the same spot. "I sure hope so....." Ino replied...

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hotaru-chan-fan on November 10, 2006, 7:14:41 AM

Hotaru-chan-fan on
Hotaru-chan-fanKakashi's hawt. XD Lucky Ino and Sakura. XD

ShadowsGirl101 on October 12, 2006, 12:15:47 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101AHAAHAHAH!!OMG ROFLMAO!I love this man it's so funny!

Cross177 on October 9, 2006, 8:10:47 AM

Cross177 on
Cross177Jeez man this is funny as hell. To break it to them thats not a genjutsu.

ShenraiIarnehs on October 9, 2006, 8:27:21 AM

ShenraiIarnehs on
ShenraiIarnehsI think they know that WELL ENOUGH!

SoaringKitty on October 9, 2006, 4:30:28 AM

SoaringKitty on
SoaringKittyAhhhhhhhhh!!!

This is hilarious!!! Please 0 please, what happens next! Anything?

ShenraiIarnehs on October 9, 2006, 7:04:25 AM

ShenraiIarnehs on
ShenraiIarnehsThank ye SoaringKitty!