Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Kakashi's Suprise!

A few years before Naruto began, Kakashi pulls a prank on Kurenai and enrages her. So, Kurenai performs a prank back in the worst way for a man to be pranked. Stranding him in the middle of Konoha completely...Well, you'll have to read...

Chapter 5 - Kakashi's Suprise!

Chapter 5 - Kakashi's Suprise!
"Dang it!" Kakashi yelled as he was pulled by the current of the river. He flailed his arms helplessly hoping to slow the current, but to no effect at all. Then, he looked ahead to see a large wooden wall in front of him. It had a large hole at the bottom in which water was rushing through. Kakashi was engulfed in water as he traveled through the hole. He went through a small tunnel still with water above his neck, and he finally burst through the hole at the other end. The first thing he noticed as he slowed down in the water was that he felt he was in a larger mass of water then a thin river. The second thing he noticed was that the water had suddenly grown very hot. And at last, as he wiped water out of his eyes and stood up, he looked forward to realize where he was. A pack of women were sitting in the mass of water with their apparently nude bodies below the water surface were staring at Kakashi. And not necessarily his face either. Kakashi yelled as he covered his face and raced over to the large wooden wall. He did not hesitate to climb over the wall as quickly as he could, and leaped over the other side. His body contacted with a small set of bushes and he lied there. He looked to his left to see he was laying on a bush that was a corner away from what looked like a garbage can. Kakashi stood up and looked into the garbage can. Inside was a completely black garbage bag that had not been used yet. Kakashi suddenly sparked an idea in his mind...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on November 25, 2006, 10:03:57 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101HAAHHHA!!I would have chased after him if i was one of those girl's i'd be like:COME BACK YOUR HAWT!!!