Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Kakashi's Acceptance!

A few years before Naruto began, Kakashi pulls a prank on Kurenai and enrages her. So, Kurenai performs a prank back in the worst way for a man to be pranked. Stranding him in the middle of Konoha completely...Well, you'll have to read...

Chapter 6 - Kakashi's Acceptance!

Chapter 6 - Kakashi's Acceptance!
Every single woman out and about in Konoha that day fainted while on the street, whether they were carrying grocery bags, or walking their dogs. They all fainted due to sudden and excessive blood loss through the nose. What was the cause of this? Either a nosebleed plague, or a more interesting cause. Turns out every one of those women had fainted upon seeing Kakashi walk boldly down the middle of the street. He had a large garbage bag wrapped around his face as some sort of make-shift mask. In fact, that was really all that was covering him. He had wrapped up his face in the garbage bag, and had not even tried to conceal the lower part of him. You know. The MUCH lower part. He just strutted down the street, nonchalantly, completely unaware that countless women were collapsing around him.
 
Later that day at the fountain, Kurenai was laughing along with Anko at her side. "Oh lord! Kakashi must be a total wreck!" Kurenai cackled. "Yep! We really got him that time!" Anko looked to Kurenai to find that she was no longer laughing. She looked where Kurenai was looking and saw that Kakashi was walking past fully clothed, turned his head to Kurenai and said "Yo..." And simply walked off. "Did he seem...proud?" Anko questioned.
 
And maybe that's the explanation why every single woman in Konoha adore Kakashi so much! Who knows...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 12, 2008, 10:34:35 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDHahahaha. Pure hikarity. You are a...Genius!

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 27, 2008, 7:15:09 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND*hilarity
obvs

homestarrunner097 on September 29, 2007, 7:34:10 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097*lol* I loves it!

ShadowsGirl101 on November 25, 2006, 10:06:58 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101Or maybe because he was naked washed down a stream was saw by ino and sakura was in the hotspring with some wemon and was walking down the street with a garbage bag mask,HA!Poor Kakashi!!I still would have ran after him....-_- awww man....