Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

Kagome and InuYasha have stopped fighting, ANd fell in deep love with one another. Kagome is 10 months pregnant, ANd InuYasha is acting strange. See what happens

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
"Is..Is she Okay?" one Villager asked, Looking at Kagomes body. "I'm-- UGH.." She mannaged to say. "I'm Okay..... The Baby is.. Kicking.." She whispered, looking at Inuyasha, Holding his hand tight. He brushed Kagomes Hair a bit, Then kissed her. "Lets go to the hut..It's too hot for you, kagome" He siad, More sweet and kind then usually. Inuyasha had been that way since Naraku hadent shown or sent anything recently, But deep in his heart, He knew Naraku was planning somthing big. They walked into the hut, And Inuyasha helped Kagome saet, Back against the wall. He knelt down, And patted her stomach, Then kissing it. "Inuyahsa, Why are you so sweet lately?" Kaogme asked, Looking at him, Then around the Bamboo walls, And small fire in the center of the hut. "Because, i'm happy!"
"happy for what?"
"You! Of course! I'm happy your pregnany! I'm going to be a dad!"
"That never seemed to intrest you before, Inuyasha."
"Well," he siad, Stroking her hair.
He cracked a smile. "i do now!" He siad, Hugging her.
The two drifted off to a peacefull sleep, Both snuggling.
later that night Kaede put a blanketo ver the two. Kaogme awoke, Yawning. "InuYasha, Good morning." She looked around, But he wasint there. "Kaede!" She called. Kaede walked in. "Yes, kaogme?" "Have you seen inuyasha?" "Hmmm.. Not that my old bones can remember, Ask one of the villagers." She said. "Okay." Kaogme replied, Hauling herself up. She came to a young man. "have you seen InuYahsa?" "You mean the demon?" "Yes, Theo ne with dog ears.. pretty hard to miss!" Kagome said. "No." Kaogme sighed, But Ran Into Miroku and Sango. "Hey you guys, Wheres InuYahsa?" They both looked puzzled. "We saw you and him.. A few Kilometers bck.." "What? I wash ere the whole time?!" Kagome said, Falling from her womb.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

artman_ver2 on October 5, 2005, 2:07:28 AM

artman_ver2 on
artman_ver2Would you mind explaining this line to me?

(Kagome said, Falling from her womb.)

Fire_Feline on August 20, 2005, 2:47:41 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinedon't be so harsh it is nine month but you don't need to use negitivity

OutsideSanity00 on January 13, 2005, 1:35:00 PM

OutsideSanity00 on
OutsideSanity00leave em' alone not a huge deal.

julie-su_fan on November 25, 2004, 12:20:53 PM

julie-su_fan on
julie-su_fanit's nine months. and i know this because my mom works in labor and delivery at north shore regional hospital.

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on November 6, 2004, 3:39:22 AM

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on
Kurama_Lover_Otaku_BunnyDUH it's nine!! what are you?!
N E way, besides that, it's a good story. O_o;

Narcissus on June 20, 2004, 12:51:34 PM

Narcissus on
NarcissusI agree with Verg. lol Weren't you paying attention in biology class? -_-

coca-cola on May 19, 2004, 12:53:52 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colai though it was 9...i might be worng(sp?)

Shippo__is_kool on May 14, 2004, 7:37:08 AM

Shippo__is_kool on
Shippo__is_koolYeah, There is 12 months usually a woman is pregnant, right? Only 2 months away.

coca-cola on May 14, 2004, 7:18:11 AM

coca-cola on
coca-colait's good a tad confuzzing like how can she be "10" months pregnany(sp?) kay well this story is alright and is going in to my....FAVORITES!!!!!!!! (YAY) well can't wait for the mext chapter :D