Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Ending

Kagome and InuYasha have stopped fighting, ANd fell in deep love with one another. Kagome is 10 months pregnant, ANd InuYasha is acting strange. See what happens

Chapter 4 - Ending

Chapter 4 - Ending
Kagome pushed, Harder, Until the babys head could be seen. She pushed again, Untill all of it was out. The baby's hair was long and black, And the eyes were Yellow. "i'll call you... Yita." She softly said to the baby, As the baby stopped crying for a moment. Kagome smiled sweetly. "inuyasha....." She sighed. The baby looked up at kaogme. "Inu-" "Inu..yasha.." Yita said in a Kawaii voice. Kagome smiled, Getting up, ut going way too fast, And falling. "Owww.. It's hard to get used to being skinny again!" She tohught, Picking up Yita, And bringing her to a grave. "Daddy." Kaogme siad, Smiling.


yita looked up, And said: "Feh."





(( End. I know. i suck! ))

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dark_inu_lover on September 17, 2005, 8:11:16 PM

dark_inu_lover on
dark_inu_loverWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INUYASHA IS DEAD NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( THIS IS JUST NOT FAIR!

coca-cola on May 19, 2004, 1:01:30 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colathe ending was not to bad.....o'that's a kawaii name for the baby Yita *keeps repeating to self* i like it you should make another but when Yita is older and maybe Miroku and Sango have a son/dagher??? i don't know i think it would be cute tho :)