Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New House

I accidentally deleted it -_- This is just a random story that makes no real sense that I make when I'm totally bored.

Chapter 1 - New House

Chapter 1 - New House


Man I hate it when my Compy acts up, oh well. Here's a Review of what happened before I accidentaly erased it:

Page 1: Total Randomness and explosions with Talking Pencil Sharpeners and Spartans

Page 2: More randomness with Wilt and Jet's death and leads to...

Page 3: Wal-Mart Randomness! This had a bunch of random and seperate Wal-Mart insanity including Fred the Chocoholic from Spongebob, Knuckles and a rocket kiddy ride, monster plants, and robot snails. And the last thing that happened was Fred buying the chocolate that they all bought from Wal-mart.

Also not that Silver wondered what they'd do with all the other stuff they got from Wal-Mart. Now we find out...

 

Sonia: *playing her piano in the Large Mansion-House thinggy*

Sonia's Guardian: SONIA! WE'RE MOVING! *starts to pack everything*

Sonia: !? Why?

Sonia's Guardian: We're moving to a Beach House!

Sonia: BEACH HOUSE!? WHY DIDN"T YOU SAY SO!?!?!?! *packs everything*

Sonic: HURRY IT UP IN THERE! *tauntingly*We're Waiting!

Sonia: Sonic!? Is dat you!?

Double D: I can't beleive we get this intreaguingly large house with this Anthropomorphical Animals and a visible thought patter--

Amy: SHUT UP!! YER MAKING MY BRAIN HURT!

Eddy: Yeah Sock-head, shut up already!

Sonia: ok... *leaves quickly*

----------

Silver: So now what?

Tails: Let's get this stuff from Wal-Mart put where their supposed to be.

Sonic: WAL-MART!? LOW PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs through the wall and comes back*

Tails: What happened?

Sonic: *terrified*Emo's... Goth's... Transvestites... THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *curls up and falls to his side rocking back and forth sucking his thumb*

Wilt: Ok....

 

-----------

 

Ed: Cool! A GreenHouse!

Silver: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*runs away after seeing a petunia*

Eddy: What's wrong with him?

Double D: I SHALL INVESTIGATE!!!!! *takes out a magnifying glass*

Ed: I'm a Woodpecker! *bangs his head on dirt* "cept with dirt.(Sorry i just HAD to use that XD)

 

-----------

 

Sonic: *watches TV with Shadow*

TV: *a baby doll  walks around like godzilla and advertises for a PS3 somehow.... I dunno*

Shadow: THAT'S IT! THAT COMMERCIAL JUST PERSUADED ME TO GET A PS3! TO WAL-MART!!

Sonic: LOW PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to Wail-Mart and comes back the same way he did before* THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow: *goes to Wal-Mat and finds no Emos, Goths or Transvestites.* 0-o!? Sonic said there were Emos and suff here...*

Wal-Mart Person: You mean the Blue Hedgehog? I saw him run to the near-by Emo/Goth/Transvestites Convention.

Shadow: -_- He is such a Baka-wana.(Moronic Idiot)

 

-----------

 

Tails: *raps with a Kareoke Machine with Knuckles and Wilt*

 

-----------

 

Double D: *constructs Therapy with Silver* Now tell me silver, is there anything that would make you REALLY sad?

Silver: Well, if My lips ever left my mouth, packed a bag and headed south, that'd be too bad. I'd be so sad.

Double D: I see that'd be too bad you'd be so sad

Silver: that'd be too bad *sings the whole I Love My Lips song from Veggie Tales*

Double D: ... I thought you had something with Plants....

Silver: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! STAY BACK!!!!!!!!! STAY BACK!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *gets a Piano out of nowhere and hits Double D with it*

Double D: ow...

 

------------

 

Shadow: *comes back with a PS3 and plays it*

 

------------

 

Tails Knuckles and Wilt: That was a cool song!

??????: I pooted.

Wilt: O.O ... *turns around*

Cheese: I like Ceeeeereal.

Wilt: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tails: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Knuckles: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sonic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shadow: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eddy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ed: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Double D: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Silver: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

And then they all ran away from Cheese and Cheese ate a potato and left to play with Tails Doll. THE END =D

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KileyFriend on November 25, 2007, 1:34:40 AM

KileyFriend on
KileyFriendlol nice.