Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ATTACK OF THE BUTTERFLIES!

I accidentally deleted it -_- This is just a random story that makes no real sense that I make when I'm totally bored.

Chapter 2 - ATTACK OF THE BUTTERFLIES!

Chapter 2 - ATTACK OF THE BUTTERFLIES!

REVIEW YAY =D

Sonic: THE HORROR*thinks he went to Wal-Mart, but didn't. He went to an Emo Convention*

Ed: I'm a woodpecker!

Double D: CALM DOWN SILVER!

Silver: STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU EVIL PETUNIA!*throws chairs at Double D*

Cheese: I like CEREAL!

Everyone: *runs away*

END Review =D

----------

It is a BEAUTIFUL morning with the perfect Sunrise coming from behind a GORGEOUSE mansion witha  bunch of trees in front. The camera zooms in to a family of birds in a near-by tree and while the mother sings a song to her babies... SHE GETS HIT BY A ROCK!!

Sonic: SHUT UP BIRD! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bird: *dead*

Sonic: AND STAY OUT!*closes his window loudly*

Double d: *opens his window and yawns through it* Good Morning World!*opens his eyes and finds a Bird with a messed up wing and a broken leg* uhh.. why hello! Your a Bluederous Birdeous!(Blue Bird) how are you?

Bird: My name's Kevin! AND YOU KILLED MY WIFE(has bad seeing from when he got hit by that rock along with his wife) NOW YOU DIE!*beats up Double D*

----------

Double D: *comes in the Living room all patched up from being beat up by a bird and tells everyone about what happened*

Eddy: Wow Sock-head you're such a wimp!

Shadow: You're no stronger than a butterfly!

Sonic: BUTTERFLY!? OH NO!!! BUTTERFLIES WANT TO BE THE DOMINANT SPEIES IN ALL OF MAUJILAK(a cross-over haven and stuff that I just made for the cartoons and anime that ban together when their not airing) AND THEY'LL DESTROY US ALL TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!

Double D: First Silver has PLANTophobia and now Sonic has Prettyphobia?(fear of butterflies)

Silver: PLANT!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!! STAY AWAY!!! *throws a plant pot at Wilt*

Wilt: ouch!

Sonic and Silver: *cower in a corner that is surrounded by everything that coud fend off butterflies and/or plants.

----------

3 days have past and the people in the mansion are all doing this:

Day 1: They fight the Tails doll and make the Tails Doll myth become a scary fairy tale.

Day 2: Mighty comes and they all have a Knuckles' Chaotix adventure and end up getting eaten by everything and spit out for their "bad taste"

Day 3: Tails gets a free pass to Twinkle Park and everyones invited. Tails and the others are currently still at the park

Sonic: Man! How'd we get the house all to ourself for THREE WHOLE DAYS!?

Silver: I dunno. Hey, pass the remote.

Sonic: *throws the remote to Silver*

Silver: Thanks! *turns on TV and they all watch Nickelodeon*

Sonic: Wow, that symbol's as orange as YOU Silver!

Silver: *is coered in Cheesy snack remains and is a ittle overwheight and so is Sonic* Whatdya mean I'm orange!?

Tails and the others: *come home and find the remainders of a huge party along with the vermin and stuff of a very lazy person's home* WTFUDGE HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Silver: COOL! NED'S DECLASSIFIED!!

Shadow: *find Sonic and Silver watching Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide(NDSSG) on TV while eating Cheez-its* You guys are in SOO much trouble

-----------

So Sonic and Silver end up cleaning everything up and--

Sonic: NOO!!!! IT BURNS US! IT BURNS US!!!

Shadow: GET IN THE FREAKIN BATH ALREADY!!!!

Sonic: NO!!! STINKY SUDZY SMELLY SOAP!!!!!!!!!

Shadow: SINCE WHEN!?

Ed: EVIL SOAP!

Shadow: ugh -_-; I wonder how Tails is doing.

----------

*in another room*

Tails: SILVER! IF YOU WONT TAKE A BATH WE'LL JUST HAVE TO BRING THE BATH TO YOU!!!

Silver: *on a tree hissing at the others who are in marine Outfits with a bunch of Water Tanks on their backs*

Tails: FIRE!

Everyone there: *shoots water at Silver and eentually clean Silver up making him all polite and stuff* Why hello =3

Amy: i think we hit him too hard...

-----------

Okay, I know I don't write much on this thing but It really feels like alot and if you made this a comic or something then you'd find out that you'd have more than just one page!*brick'd for being annoying*

Sonic: GUYS! GUESS WHAT!?

Wilt: You finally got brain surgery?

Sonic: no...  But I did get a date with this cool chick!

Shadow: What kind? Cat?

Tails: Chicken?

Amy: A flying Pickel?

Wilt: Drum-Playing Salami?

Geaorge:*a kid from my class* Is she a Reindeer?

Ed: a dog?

Eddy: Wolf?

Double D: A Felinouse Predatoris?(Cheeta)

Sonic: no... she's no animal or food -_-

Shadow: Than what is she?

Sonic: She's a--

Elise: SONIC!!! *picks Sonic up and hugs him like a plush-toy*

Sonic: Hey Elise!

Everyone: *shocked out of their pants(Yes they all have pants. Shut up.)*

Knuckles: *just got back from the library 3 floors up* HEY!*panting* Theres... a... Room up there*points up* that has... like ... BOOKS!

Everyone: -_- Knuckles yer an idiot.

----------

Sonic and Elise are running around in a feild and stuff

Elise: Wow! I've never run that fast before!

Sonic: Me neither =3

Elise: 0-o!? Uh okay... Hey look! *points to a pink thing* it's a--

Sonic: Oh.. Elise Elise Elise... huh. *waves his finger no and a pink butterfly lands on his nose* O-O

Elise: oh... look! a Butterfly! *smiles at it*

Sonic: <No Sudden Movements....It won't hurt me if I don't move>

Butterly:*goes closer to Sonic's Eyes*

Sonic: *starts to freak out*

Butterfly:*buzzes*

SONIC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--*runs away and hurts the Butterfly*

-----------

Wonder what Elise is doing...

Elise: *is being controlled by an evil Butterfly(the same one SOnic hurt)

Butterfly: <Obey Everything, DESTROY SONIC! Obey

Some other guy from a messed  up cable thingamabob: Dinner

Butterfly: <Destroy Silver!>

Elise: *listens closely to Dinner*

Butterfly: <-_-;>

 

okay....

----------

Mephiles: *comes out of the ground with a very messed up theme song* HELLO MASTER BATE!..Wait a minute! THIS ISN'T ALBERQUERQUI!(dunno how to spell it) WHY YOU GAGH! *acts like a skipping stone and falls back hitting the water and finally falls in*

Silver: *witnessed the whole thing* Okay...

Sonic: *barges into the Pool Room where the whole thing happened* BUTTERFLIES ARE ATTACKING!!

Silver: WHAT!? IF BUTTERFLIES ATTACK THEN PLANTS WILL LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

----------

Some time LATER!

Tails: WHAT'S HAPPENING!

Sonic and Silver: *cower in a far corner and point behind the walls*

Tails: *looks behind and finds an army of a bazillion butterflies and a few monster plants* HOLY TOLITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHADOW! EVERYONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Everyone: SHUT UP TAIL--*lok behind and scream*

Every person that is important: *run away from the buterfly attack*

----------

Mephiles:*finds alberquerqui(still dunno how to spell the dang thing! >.<)* FINALLY!

Everyone: *yeall and run at a distance from the Butterfly attack*

Mephiles: *watches them run away* Hey bob.*talks to the lead Butterfly*

Bob the Butterfly: Hey mephiles.

Mephiles: What'cha doing?

Bob: Nothing much, just migrating whith these lab experiments that need to get to Central America.

Mephiles: *thinks about what the people said*

----------

OMG YAY 5-SECONDS-AGO FLASHBACK!

Everyone: .... thE BUTTERFLIES ARE ATTACking...!

END FLASHBACK!

-----------

Mephiles: okay....

END!!!

----------------------------------------

Okay, MAN this is long. Oh well. It is really misleadin and doesn't get to the point until... accually.... I don't think there IS a point... this took me 4 hours to write... I was REALLY bored, okay!? >.< Dang Homework!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KileyFriend on November 25, 2007, 1:28:51 AM

KileyFriend on
KileyFriendlol i can tell u were bored lol
knuckles is an idiot.