Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - You Don't See Me

 
A chance encounter in Diagon Alley brings Draco closer to Harry then he would have ever imagined. H/D shounen-ai... fluff

Chapter 1 - You Don't See Me

Chapter 1 - You Don't See Me






Rating:





Warning: It''s yaoi, slash, or whatever you call it. This is my first fic I told you everything you need to know.





Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, J.K does, nor do I own the song "You Don't See Me"; Josie and the Pussycats does. I ain't got money so there's no point in suing me





AN: This is a song fic.... which I did in like 10 min......











~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*You Don't See Me~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~











This is the year Harry is going to defeat Voldemort, this is going to be our sixth year at school. Six years ago I fell in love with him, and still he's been too blind.











*This is the place where I sit





This is the part where I love you too much





Is this as hard as it gets?





Cause I'm getting tired of pretending I'm tough.*












We are on our way to Madam Malkin's robe shop. We, as in Harry, Hermione, Ron and I. Yes, I got rid of the nicknames. It was after what happened at the Ministry when I did. I stop to look at Harry.











*I'm here if you want me





I'm yours, you can hold me





I'm empty and aching





And tumbling and breaking*












We get to the shop and I come up with an idea. "Hey Harry, come here."





"What?"I pull his sleeve towards the shop.





"Don't worry," I tell him as I cover his eyes with my hands, leading him through the shop, to a particular area and onto a stool; I stand on another right beside him. I hold my hand out in front of him, and tell him to open his eyes.











*Cause you don't see me





And you don't need me





And you don't love me





The way I wish you would





The way I know you could.*












He looks at me and grins."Draco Malfoy," I introduce myself.





He starts to laugh and shakes my hand. "Harry, Harry Potter." He answers as he did back in the first year.





Ron and Hermione enter the shop to see both of us laughing."What''''s up, guys?" Ron asks, looking at us as if we're insane.





"Nothing, Ron," Harry answers, to tell you the truth, it sort of hurts having Harry think it was nothing."You all right there, Draco?" Harry asks.





I look into his eyes... I could drown in them. I shake the thought out of my head."Yeah, I'm all right." I walk out of the shop to think some more.











*I dream a world where you understand





That I dream a million sleepless nights





I dream of fire when you're touching my hand





But it twists into smoke when I turn on the lights.*












I hear Harry calling for me, but I don' pay it any heed. I run faster, but his years of training pay off as he stops me in front of Flourish and Blotts. I remember how much it hurt seeing Harry with that girl, Ginny, I think it was, I think as I gaze into the window.





"Draco, why did you run off?" he asks. I think I hear concern in his voice.





No, it's your imagination, I tell myself. "Nothing!" I snap.





"Don't tell me it's nothing!" he yells. "I know when somethings bothering one of my friends."











*This is the place in my heart





This is the place where I'm falling apart





Isn't this just where we meet?





And is this the last chance that I'll ever get?





I wish I were lonely





Instead of just only





Crystal and see-through and not enough to you*












"That's just it," I cry out in frustration. Harry looks at me, confused as I sigh. "Now or never." I shove Harry against the alley wall and kiss him full on the mouth. I am in bliss, but then I realize what I'm doing. I pull away in dread of what Harry will say. I start to run; I guess Harry saw this too, because I can feel his hand on my wrist.











*Cause you don't see me





And you don't need me





And you don't love me





The way I wish you would





The way I know you could.*












"Why are you running?" he asks with a smile. I am so shocked by the fact that he didn't hex at me that I never realize that I'm now the one against the wall occupied with the one that's finally mine.











~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





Well?? Bad, isn't it? I thought so. Oh well, comment, flame, whatever, just as long as I know someone is reading this!!


















Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnuDawg on September 12, 2008, 3:52:15 AM

AnuDawg on
AnuDawgI love it! really! ;3; i love the lyrics and how you used them for this fanfic.. i guess this is my favorite one that i read today on this site. really great. i can't believe how great you are now. my first fic was total crap. xD i don't even remember but woah.. you and 10 minutes! that is something kewl.

rufflesmeetfrills on May 30, 2007, 2:20:45 AM

rufflesmeetfrills on
rufflesmeetfrillsgood, definitely needs more description and emotion, describe how draco feels insides etc.
good work otherwise


xxx

WildFeline on February 6, 2007, 1:16:44 PM

WildFeline on
WildFelineIt's okay so far, you just need more chapters.

SilentScreamsRTrappedwithin on April 30, 2007, 5:34:18 AM

SilentScreamsRTrappedwithin on
SilentScreamsRTrappedwithinI know.... but I got writer's block... hell, I wasn't even planning on it being a good story...lol... if you got any ideas share them.

kurama_luv_gurl on April 29, 2007, 11:06:08 AM

kurama_luv_gurl on
kurama_luv_gurlmore chapters plz!!!! this story has a great start, but i see it going farther! :) you rock!!!

~*~Neptune~*~