Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Glitches

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 1 - Glitches

Chapter 1 - Glitches


It was the fifteenth of May, a Friday, and summer break was just around the corner at Kadic Boarding School which, unfortunately, also meant the end-of-school-year exams. While one half of the school remained indoors, studying for the exams, the other half, which would usually include Odd and Ulrich, would be outside goofing off and doing whatever they pleased. However, to Jeremy's surprise, he could not find his two friends anywhere, or at least, anywhere besides their dorms.



On any other normal day, you would never, I mean NEVER, find Odd and Ulrich in their dorm room studying, but both of them knew that these exams were important and worth fifty percent of their final grade. So for the last two days, Ulrich and Odd had spent their freetime studying, which Odd, of course, had advised strongly against.

Jeremy walked in to find Odd and Ulrich sitting on their beds, each with the same copy of “World History” books in their hands.

“Wow! I'm impressed Ulrich. You actually got Odd to study” Jeremy said.

Odd shot him a dirty look.

“If you're just here to insult us, then I suggest you leave. We've still got a lot of studying to do” Ulrich replied, without even looking away from his book.

“Actually, I've been looking for you two. Yumi is waiting for us down by the factory” said Jeremy.

This got Ulrich's attention as he looked up at Jeremy, worriedly.

“Why? Is it Xana?” Odd asked, rather excitedly.

“No, I don't think so, but . . .”

“What?” Ulrich asked curiously.

Jeremy gave a deep sigh. “A few days ago, I was working on Eileda's antivirus when all of the sudden, glitches started popping up everywhere. I had no idea what was going on. At first, I thought it was Xana. But then, Eileda contacted me and told me that something strange was happening on Lyoko.”

“What? What's happening?” asked Odd, frantically.

Jeremy paused for a moment.

“She says that strange things are happening to the landmarks. In the mountain region, she says she saw an entire mountain just dematerialize, and in the forest region, she saw at least ten or twenty trees all bent out of shape, like someone is virtually distorting them.”

Ulrich and Odd just sat motionless and staring up at Jeremy in shock.

“That's not all. The other day, Eileda was in the polar region, and a giant black hole appeared out of nowhere and almost destroyed one of the towers. Luckily though, it disappeared after only ten seconds.”

Ulrich stood up and closed his book.

“Then we've got to go to Lyoko and find out what's going on!”

Jeremy nodded his head, and Ulrich and Odd followed him out the door.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lumin on September 26, 2005, 6:21:58 PM

Lumin on
Luminthats cool... i can hear them saying their lines and i even here that music in the background.. the dark bass sound thing... and you really captured who they are.. and i guess you spelled every thing right.. spelling stuff from Code Lyoko isnt my thing lol. and i like the story so far.. its easyer to read now that you are doing chapters..