Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Student

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 2 - New Student

Chapter 2 - New Student


After successfully sneaking past Jim and cutting through the forest unseen, Jeremy, Odd, and Ulrich reached the hidden entrance to the underground passage that led to the factory. Jeremy opened the latch, and the three of them climbed down the ladder.



Yumi stood halfway across the bridge waiting for Jeremy to arrive along with Odd and Ulrich. She glanced at her watch again. They were late, and it wasn't like Jeremy to be late.

She was just about to set off and find them herself, when she heard footsteps coming from the forest. Sure enough, Odd and Ulrich came running out of the bushes toward her, Jeremy following slowly behind them.

“It's about time you got here, I was just about to come find you myself” Yumi said impatiently.

Both Ulrich and Odd ignored her.

“Sorry, I had trouble finding them” Jeremy apologized.

Yumi looked at Ulrich. “So, where were you?”

Ulrich looked away. “In our room, studying.”

She gave a hearty laugh. “That's a first, you studying!”

“Can we get back to business now?” Jeremy gave Yumi a serious look.

Yumi stopped laughing.

“Thank you. Okay, you all know why were here, so let's see if we can go help Eileda.” Jeremy led the group into the factory.



Meanwhile, back at the school, the principal was busy shuffling some papers around in hopes of finishing his agenda. After he had tucked a few letters away in his folder, her reached into one of the drawers and pulled out the student profiles. He set the folder on his desk, and then reached for the unopened envelope he had received just this morning. He peeled it open, took out the letter, and began reading it.



Dear Kadic Boarding School,



We would like to enroll our daughter, Maxine Johnson, for the 2005 academic year. Our careers require constant traveling and have brought us to one home and school after another, and each one was a disaster. But now, we have decided to settle down permanently right here in France. We have read many articles and reviews about this school, and we feel that it would be best for our daughter if she remained in a more social environment. We hope you will accept.



Sincerely, Joseph and Mary Johnson











Attached to the letter were a complete record of Maxine Amelia Johnson and a check of five-thousand U.S. dollars made out to the school.

The principal read the letter again and reviewed the Johnson girl's profile.

Finally, he took out a rubber stamp from his pocket, dabbed it in ink, and firmly pressed it onto each paper.

“Maxine Johnson, welcome to Kadic Boarding School.”


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lumin on September 26, 2005, 6:26:42 PM

Lumin on
Luminthe more i read.. thats a first.. the more i get hooked.. you really have this story down.. i cant wait to read about this new student..