Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Hacker Identified

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 3 - Hacker Identified

Chapter 3 - Hacker Identified


Yumi, Jeremy, Odd, and Ulrich rode the giant elevator down to the central-computer room. As soon as they reached the floor deep below the factory, the doors spread open, and Jeremy entered the room.

Then, Yumi, Odd, and Ulirch rode further down to the room just below, where the virtualization vents were ready and waiting for them.

As they each entered their own vent, Jeremy typed in the coordinates and immediately contacted Eileda to tell her where to meet the other three.

“Eileda? Are you there?” Jeremy spoke into the mini-microphone, linked to the computer.

Eileda instantly appeared on-screen.

“Hello, Jeremy” she replied.

“Eileda, I told them about what happened on Lyoko. They're on their way. Meet them in the forest region, alright?”

“Thanks, Jeremy. There haven't been as many strange occurrences lately, but still, something doesn't feel right.”

“It's okay, Eileda. We'll find out what the problem is and fix it. I promise.”

Eileda gave a warm smile.

“Okay guys, get ready for virtualization in three . . two . . one!” Jeremy pressed the key, and Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich were sent off to Lyoko.



Eileda sat patiently on top of a moss-covered boulder, waiting for Ulrich, Yumi, and Odd to arrive.

Suddenly, the three teens materialized right in front of her and she hopped off the rock and ran over to them.

“Hey! Eileda!” Odd waved to her as she came over to greet them.

But Eileda wasn't her usual, happy self. Her eyes looked sad and weary, and her smile had completely disappeared.

“Look around” she said to them.

The four of them stared in utter shock. They were surrounded by hundreds of trees, all bent way out of shape. Some trees twisted and wound around other trees, while others were completely bent over or broken in half. The entire forest region looked like one of those dark, creepy forests that you read in horror novels. No wonder Eileda was so upset. Her entire home was being turned upside-down.

“It's gotten worse in the past few days. I don't know what's happening or how to stop it.” Eileda seemed almost close to tears as she said this.

“Don't worry, Eileda” Ulrich said comfortingly. “We're going to get things back to the way they were. You'll see!”

Just then, Jeremy's voice came on.

“Guys, I think I've already found out who's doing this.”

“Really Jeremy?” Eileda cried joyfully.

“I tracked them down using the new antivirus system I just installed. According to my data, the virtual identity of the hacker is MyAngelX.

“Well, that helps!” Ulrich called out, sarcastically. “We still don't know the hacker's true identity!”

“I wasn't finished Ulrich!” Jeremy retorted. “Another useful aspect of my antivirus system is that it can track down the hacker's real identity using past records of hacking, e-mailing, and even internet use. So, whether he likes it or not, I know who he is.”

“Who is he, Jeremy?” Yumi asked.

“He's a carpenter in France and goes by the name of Josh J. Shonnep.”


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lumin on September 26, 2005, 6:32:41 PM

Lumin on
Luminthis just gets better by the chapter.. this is now my favorite stroy on fanart.. tell me when you have the next chapters up.. im starting to picture everything in my head.. its so cool.. i can see it being on tv...