Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Mr. Johnson

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 4 - Mr. Johnson

Chapter 4 - Mr. Johnson


While all this was happening back at the factory, Josh J. Shonnep, or rather, Joseph Johnson, was sitting at his home computer, his finger tips pounding the keyboard anxiously while his wife, Mary, was sound asleep in their bedroom.

Joseph and his wife had been working on this case for nearly three years since they left the CIA. They had made all the calls to all the right people, had installed an advanced internet system, which was only used by him, Mary, and a few top-rank government agents, that gave them unlimited access to every computer in the world.

And they still had nothing.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming from the hallway. He quickly cleared the screen, and pulled up the other site he had saved in case of any intrusions.

His daughter poked her head out from behind the door.

“Dad, what are you doing up so late?” she asked drowsily.

“Hi sweetie. I'm just taking care of some last minute business.”

“Daddy, I thought you were done with work.”

“I am sweetie. Don't worry, just go back to sleep” he said reassuringly.

“Okay, but don't stay up too late” she called out as she turned and headed back down the hall.

“I promise, Max. Now get some sleep, you have school in the morning.”



As Max headed back down the hallway, she stopped and tip-toed back toward the office.

She cautiously peeked through the doorway, and tried to see what her father was doing. To her disappointment, the computer screen read in big, bold letters, “CIA: World-wide Internet Glitches”.

Max turned back, and shook her head somberly. “He promised” she thought to herself. “He said it was over and that we could be a normal family again.”

Once again, Max walked down the dark, lonely hallway tired and heartbroken

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lumin on September 29, 2005, 3:18:54 PM

Lumin on
Lumini still dont know whats going on.. but thats good.. it will keep me coming back to read more.. and it is