Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Three o' clock

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 6 - Three o' clock

Chapter 6 - Three o' clock


So all that day, the four friends remained indoors, digging up whatever they could find on Josh J. Shonnep.

Unfortunately for them, nothing turned up. Even Jeremy couldn't find out anything about this guy. They tried looking him up in the phone books, and they found one Josh Shonnep along with his address and number.

Jeremy immediately dialed the number on his cell phone as the four sat together in the school library.

The phone rang for what seemed like a minute. Then, a voice came answered saying that the number had been disconnected.

“I don't believe it” Jeremy shouted angrily, to which the librarian warned him to keep it down.

“He probably changed his identity or something. Everyone in the CIA does it” Odd whispered.

“Yeah, you're probably right Odd” Jeremy replied. “Well, there's not much else we can do now. We'll all meet by the front gate tomorrow afternoon before we go to his house. Agreed?”

Everyone nodded.

“Good. I'm going to head over to the factory and check on Eileda. Yumi, I'd like you to come with me.”

Yumi agreed to go. The both of them stood up and left the library together.

After they had gone, Ulrich told Odd that he was going back to his room to study.

“You should come too” Ulrich advised. “We could quiz each other.”

Odd shook his head. “No thanks.”

Ulrich shrugged, got up and walked out the door.

Odd sat alone in the library, thinking about what he would do for the rest of the day.

That was when one of the younger students walked up to him and said,

“Did you hear the news?”

Odd looked up and shook his head.

“There's a new girl at school, and she's coming today to meet with the principal!”

Odd thought about this. Maybe he would go and meet her later on.

“What time?” Odd asked.

“She'll be here at around three o' clock.”

Odd gave a slight smile. “Three o' clock it is, then.”


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lumin on February 2, 2006, 5:51:19 AM

Lumin on
Lumin.......... Humm the number doesn't work... you know you're good