Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The New Girl

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 8 - The New Girl

Chapter 8 - The New Girl


Ulrich sat in his room on his unkempt bed, studying. Ten or twenty books, as well as Odds dirty clothes, were scattered across the floor and the entire room smelled of old pizza and dirty laundry.

This was what Ulrich and Odd considered everyday life in a dorm room, and nothing would keep him from studying today. Not even Jeremy.

But as he turned the page of his science text book, he heard a car pull into the school parking lot. Ulrich found this odd because it was a Saturday, and no one except the principal comes in on weekends.

Ulrich hopped off his bed and peered out the window.

Outside, he could see a black BMW parked near the building where the principal's office was.

He could see a man in his forties stepping out of the driver's seat, and a beautiful blonde girl stepped out of the backseat on the passenger side.

Ulrich watched the man and the girl, who Ulrich assumed was his daughter, walk into the principal's building together.

Was she a new girl? Was she here to see the principal?

Even as these questions buzzed around Ulrich's mind, he reminded himself of his studies, returned to his bed, and continued reviewing his science.



Max and her father climbed the flights of stairs up to the principal's office, where they would confirm her last minute transfer to Kadic and set her up with a dorm room.

Once they reached the third floor, Max's father stopped her and looked at her.

“Let me do all the talking, okay?” It wasn't a request, it was a command.

Max nodded her head without saying a word, and together they entered the room that read in big, black letters, P R I N C I P A L.



“Ah! Mr. Johnson, it's so wonderful to finally meet you and your daughter” the principal immediately got up from his chair and walked over to greet them.

“Thank you, likewise” Mr. Johnson replied as they shook hands.

“And this must be Max” the principal said as he turned his attention to the young teenager standing beside her father. “It's nice to meet you.”

“Hello” the girl replied in a soft, timid voice.

“Well then, both of you please sit down, and we shall get down to business.”








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lumin on February 2, 2006, 5:59:09 AM

Lumin on
Lumini thought the office was on the second floor.... oh well humm.... old pizza... and dirty clothes... not a good smell.. and trust me i know