Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - That Little Thing Called Love

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 10 - That Little Thing Called Love

Chapter 10 - That Little Thing Called Love


It was a quarter to four by the time Odd strolled into his room to find Ulrich, still studying.

“Where have you been?” he asked curiously.

“Heaven” Odd replied absent-mindedly.

“Sounds like fun. Seriously Odd, you could've been studying. But instead you choose to goof off and—Are you even listening to me Odd?!”

But Odd was far too busy thinking of other things to even begin to care about what Ulrich had to say as he laid down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling.

Ulrich gave an agitated growl as he tossed his textbook aside and rolled over in his bed.

“You're unbelievable Odd.”

But Odd didn't hear a word he said for once again he had fallen asleep way before Ulrich.



Ulrich awoke to the sound of running water coming from the bathroom.

He sat up in his bed, groggy and even more agitated, and went to see what Odd was up to.

He was just about to pound on the door, when he heard a voice, singing.

It was Odd. He was not only taking a shower, which Ulrich thought was completely unusual because of Odd's sloppiness, but he was singing.

“What in the world?” Ulrich said to himself.

Well, he knew now that it was pointless to try and go back to sleep with Odd's singing echoing throughout the room, so he grabbed his key, left the room, and headed down to Jeremy's room.



Odd stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, and looked around the room. Surprisingly, Ulrich was already gone.

“Hmm, maybe he went down to breakfast already!” Odd said to himself.

Odd hummed a happy little tune as he dressed, brushed his teeth, and combed his hair.

Finally, Odd grabbed his key from under his pillow, and headed out the door to meet Max outside her room, which was just down the hall.



Max waited patiently in her room for Odd to come and knock on her door.

She was glad that she had gotten all the unpacking done the other day, so that now she could spend all the time she wanted with Odd.

Just then, the knock came, and she practically leaped off her bed to go open the door.

She opened the door, and there he was standing there, smiling.

“Hi, Odd” she greeted him.

“You ready?” he asked.

Yeah! Let's go. I'm starving.” And together, the both of them headed downstairs.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lumin on February 10, 2006, 5:15:11 AM

Lumin on
LuminNothing like a girl to get a guy to take a show and brush his teeth.. lol.. no really the same thing happend to me.. lol.. i think they make a great couple so far