Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Secret Revealed

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 19 - Secret Revealed

Chapter 19 - Secret Revealed


The factory turned out to be even more massive up close, as Max crossed the giant bridge across the river to the factory's entrance.

Why would Odd be hiding this from her? It was just a decrepit old factory. From what Max could see, there was nothing special about it at all.

Once inside, Max looked around and saw nothing but worn-out machinery and spare parts lying around. One thing did catch Max's particular interest, however. There was a giant elevator that seemed to be the only working thing in the entire plant.

Max decided that whatever she did now wouldn't hurt anything, as there was no one around. So, Max climbed into the elevator, pressed the down button, and descended down into the factory sublevels.



“What are you saying Odd?” Jeremy said, even more perplexed than he had been less than ten seconds ago.

“That girl that I introduced you at breakfast the day you guys went to that guy's house, her name is Maxine Johnson!” Odd was going hysterical now.

“Okay, calm down. Maybe it's just a coincidence.” Yumi said in a practical tone.

“Don't even try to convince me that there are two Maxine Johnson's in the same area!” Odd shouted.

No one spoke another word.

“Wait a minute! I met her father the day she arrived! He was with her talking to the principal!” Odd exclaimed.

“Are you serious? The guy that's behind all this was right here at Kaidc?!” Jeremy roared as he shot up from his seat.

“I'm dead serious! I can't believe I came that close to him” Odd was now feeling a little scared.

“Now that you mention it, I saw them drive into the parking lot from my window.” Ulrich proclaimed.

“Okay, I want you guys back here immediately. We're going to talk to the principal about . .” Jeremy stopped in mid-sentence.

“What's wrong Jeremy?” Yumi asked.

“Someone's coming. I can hear the elevator moving.”

“Quick Jeremy! Devirtualize us now!” Yumi commanded.

Jeremy did as Yumi said, but just as he typed the last keys, the elevator door opened and there, standing inside of it, was Maxine Johnson.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lumin on July 6, 2006, 9:54:15 AM

Lumin on
Luminbitofashorbutcool..... thats one word that says it all... lol... (insert adj here)