Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Dumbledoore Arrives

My OC, Linely (Lynn-lee) Thompson, and how she comes to Hogwarts. New enemies, this time Voldemort's not the only person after Harry! There's a new Dark Order lurking in the background, but know one knows who they are or what their goals are! Takes place

Chapter 5 - Dumbledoore Arrives

Chapter 5 - Dumbledoore Arrives






As the Weasleys thumped their way downstairs, the younger ones shoving each other for the first seat at the table, a loud popping noise erupted near the door and there stood Dumbledoore, dressed in his familiar eye-popping attire.





Ron and Ginny gawked from the bottom of the stairs where all the Weasleys soon stood, staring at the headmaster, looking as if he had just walked through the door.





Professor Dumbledoore! Ron shouted, still shocked but overjoyed to see his favorite, his only headmaster.





Greetings, Ron he said as he waved airily to the rest of them. Ginny, Fred, George, Charlie and Bill, I trust youve all had a wonderful summer.





Mr. and Mrs. Weasley rushed up to Dumbledoore, ecstatically shaking hands and smiling almost to their ears. Albus, what a pleasant surprise! exclaimed Mr. Weasley, with his hand still shaking Dumbledoores. The headmaster nodded kindly and gave a pleading nod for Mr. Weasley to let go.





Oh, sorry Mr. Weasley said. Well, what brings you here, Professor? Perhaps you would like to join us for supper!





Everyone nodded in excitement at Mr. Wealeys proposal and eagerly awaited Dumbledoores answer, as if he were about to perform a magic trick.





Unfortunately, I am here on business and unable to stay much longer Dumbledoore answered, apologetically. Please, though, do not let me hinder your supper. I must speak with Tom.





The Weasleys reluctantly took their seats at the table as the bowls were brought out. Ron watched as Dumbledoore made his way over towards the front desk, his long, purple robes dragging along the floor.





Tom and Dumbledoore greeted each other and began talking. Soon, their conversation had dove to a whisper so that Ron could not hear. Then, Dumbledoore pulled out a manila envelope and handed it to Tom, who all of the sudden looked as if he was expecting terrible. After Tom had read the address on the envelope, he opened the letter, and skimmed through it, his eyes growing larger and larger and his head beginning to sweat.





Finally, Tom set the letter on the counter and led Dumbledoore up the stairs to the guest rooms.





After they had gone, Ron elbowed Fred urgently to get his attention.





Did you see Toms face when he read that letter? Ron whispered anxiously.





Yeah, he looked right scared. Wonder what it said. At that instant, both he and Ron peered over their shoulders towards the white piece of paper that lay on the wide open desk.





Fred told Ron to shush, and after making sure no one was looking, Fred pointed his wand and whispered Accio letter. At once, the letter flew from the front desk and into Freds coat pocket.





Fred, Ron, what are you two up to? Mrs. Weasley scolded.





Nothing mum! the two boys said jumpily. Fortunately, their mother seemed to buy it and at once they all turned their attention over towards the kitchen door, as the waiters began to pour out with trays of warm soup and bread waiting to be served.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment