Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - An Unanticipated Visit

My OC, Linely (Lynn-lee) Thompson, and how she comes to Hogwarts. New enemies, this time Voldemort's not the only person after Harry! There's a new Dark Order lurking in the background, but know one knows who they are or what their goals are! Takes place

Chapter 6 - An Unanticipated Visit

Chapter 6 - An Unanticipated Visit






Tom led the headmaster down the rickety hallway of the second guest floor to room 23, as he reached into his pocket and took out his key, especially fitted for each lock of every room.





As the door swung open and the two gentlemen stepped inside, a startled girl sprung up from her bed and stared inquiringly at Tom and the strange, elderly purple-robed character behind him.





Dumbledoore peered at the young girl through his half-moon spectacles and cast a curious smile towards her. The girl seemed oddly alienated by this gesture and gave him a rather unsettling look.





Linely, this is my good friend, Professor Dumbledoore Tom spoke in a calming voice. Hed like to speak with you.





Linely glanced back and forth between the two men, now less nervous than before but obviously enough still puzzled by the sudden visit.





Um, okay the girl replied.





Dumbledoore tapped Tom on the shoulder from behind to get his attention.





Tom, I think itd be best if you returned to your post at this moment.





Tom nodded and quietly excused himself from the room, as Dumbledoore remained where he was. He did not want to make any more uncomforting moves towards the timid girl standing across from him.





The girls face was hard and stern at the moment, her eyes alit with hidden anxiety, as if at any moment, a disaster would occur.





Dumbledoore decided that it would be best if he spoke first.





Good evening. As Tom said, my name is Professor Dum-..





I know.





Dumbledoore stopped and smiled. You seem rather uncomfortable.





Is that unusual when a stranger suddenly comes calling to your home? the girl replied contemptuously.





Dumbledoore nodded. No, I suppose its not. Then again, you would know all about that, wouldnt you &. Linely Thompson?





How dyou know my last name?! she said in a slightly elevated tone.





I know quite a lot about you Dumbledoore replied.





And just what do you mean by that? she was beginning to panic.





Im referring to the Cobblestone Parks incident, when you lost your parents.





Linely backed away towards the wall, as if she feared him pulling out a knife.





She tried to speak, but seemed to afraid to say another word. Dumbledoore held up his hand in a friendly gesture.





Please, I mean you no harm Linely. As Tom said, I only wish to talk with you.





Linely gazed hard at him for a moment, until she settled down and walked over to the small round table by which two chairs sat empty.





Okay, Professor. Lets talk.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment