Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lost But Found?

This is the story i am starting

Chapter 1 - Lost But Found?

Chapter 1 - Lost But Found?

 
Lost but Found?
(alone in a dark spooky forest.)

1. Hello is any body their i need some help AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! out of no wear pops out a shadow figure shaped as a man then he said don't be startled i'am here to help you. oh thank you kind ser i feel a sleep and woke up in the forest. i wonder what could have happened said the man. oh wear are my manners i forgot to introduce my self, my name is chase chase younge. (as he said that lightning crashed down.) I gulp silently at the sight of his face. then i was easily calmed when he rapped his arm around me and said i have a place for you to stay.(both walk to a big house with a dark red rouf.)as we approched my stomic grew sicker i new something was wrong but i justed blurted out i forgot to tell you my name its jess. i covered my mouth it was like something made me tell him my name. then i new he couldn't be trusted. he said its okay you are human you forget things. when he said that a nother hush of calmness strucked my body.

2. I was confussed so i told my self i wouldn't let my gard down. when we reached the door chase just went in so i assumned it was his house intil he yelled jack wear are you get out here now!!! then a red head gothic boy about my age ran down stares he was exsited to see chase cause the first thing he did was cling to his legg. then he looked over at me and said whose the girl. then i said exuse me but my name is jess. then chase said don't be rude introduce your self. then the dude said fine my name is jack. i was nice and played stupid and said its nice to meet you. we shock hands and i swear i wiped it on my pj top. then chase said you better be nice she is staying with you. then jack mummbled a few things and walked off i followed he stopped at a black door with a silver nob and said this is your room deal with it i walked in and it looked like a ghost had lived their but i thought it was very preety. so i just walked in and sat on the purple velvety silk bed i just sat and stared at the room around me even though the room was dead silent in my head wear a million thoughts going on at ones. are they evil? is it safe here? will good people think i am bad for hanging out with them?cold i be in danger so many qustions so little time. so i decided to look around. i found more than gothic decorations belive that.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TallestPurple on December 5, 2006, 6:54:44 AM

TallestPurple on
TallestPurpleNice work!! *goes to read next chapter*

Love2talk11 on December 4, 2006, 8:41:01 AM

Love2talk11 on
Love2talk11awesome!!!

V1k on November 26, 2006, 6:26:41 AM

V1k on
V1kKool! Keep Going! XP

Karannah on November 2, 2006, 4:21:16 AM

Karannah on
Karannahcool story so far!!!