Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Cure?

A story about my OC Sailor Meow. It's a kind of prologue to swampertgirl0504's Sailor Sun Chronicles from sailor Meow's point of view.

Chapter 2 - A Cure?

Chapter 2 - A Cure?
Adam found Meow in the palace library. She had a big leather-bound book on her lap, and she was turning its pages much too fast too actually be reading it. Adam suspected she was looking for something-anything- to take her mind off her mother. He jumped onto her lap, and then realised what was wrong with her. Pinned to her dress was a multi-faceted crystal mirror on a golden cat-shaped brooch.
"Meow! You've got the Kitten Soul Mirror! So you're a Sailor Soldier!" Meow's expression was completely devoid of emotion.
"That means mama is never going to get better." She turned back to the book, and frowned as if concentrating on the text.
"What's up?" Adam jumped up onto the book and looked down at the page Meow was reading. There was a picture of a young woman with long, silver hair holding a small diamond.

The Silver Imperium Crystal is an item of immense magical power. It has the power to vanquish evil, heal any illness and even freeze time.

"Heal any illness," Meow whispered.
"Meow, I know you want to save your mama, but you don't even know where this crystal is."

The Silver Imperial Crystal is the possession of Queen Serenity of the Moon Kingdom.

"That's it? That's nowhere near enough information to go by, Meow." Adam warned, already sure that his concern fell on deaf ears. Meow tore the page from the book and darted out of the library.

Adam raced after her, barely able to keep up. Meow skidded to a stop at the top of the long flight of steps leading down to the palace hangar.
"Hurry up!" She hissed at him, "And do you have to pant so loud? Everyone's going to hear you."
Without giving him time for an apology, she grabbed him by the scruff and fled down the stairs.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment