Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Crystal Shadow Virus

A story about my OC Sailor Meow. It's a kind of prologue to swampertgirl0504's Sailor Sun Chronicles from sailor Meow's point of view.

Chapter 15 - Crystal Shadow Virus

Chapter 15 - Crystal Shadow Virus
When Meow woke up, Mika was kneeling over her. She sat up slowly, and looked around. She was in the middle of a pile of rusty pipes, and the gigantic spider was in pieces a few yards to her left.
"Wow, Mika, you're a Sailor Soldier too, huh?"
"I guess I am!" Mika giggled.
"Well, that's one nasty attack you've got there." Adam from Meow's brooch. The girls climbed out of the pile, and began walking back towards the city.

As they weaved their was through the streets, Mika explained about the gigantic robotic spider.
"Sometimes, repair shops like the one down the street from Grandpa's, will throw out parts as well as power sources, and programming. These mutate, and form monsters like the spider we battled."
"Wow." Meow wasn't sure what to make of that. "Well, at least Mecha has a strong Sailor Soldier to protect it now."
"Yeah! And those Wrench brothers won't pick on me anymore!"

With a flash of light, Meow was back in her space-clothes.
"Sorry." Adam apologised. "I just couldn't stay in there any longer."
"That's alright, little kitten, I was getting tired of being in my Sailor form anyway." Meow said, scooping Adam up into her arms.
"Well, I'm going to stay like this to show Grandpa." Mika decided.

"Hi Grandpa!" Mika cried as she and Meow entered Drill's repair shop.
"Look at me! I'm a Sailor Soldier!"
"Ah, so you are." Drill looked his granddaughter up and down. "Just like your mother." He turned to Meow, "Well, your ship's all ready t' go, and I installed new navigation equipment, an' even a new personality for you ship's computer. Her name's 348-F57-MA, or Mae for short. You should be able t' get where you're going with no problem at all."
"Thank you so much!" Meow was delighted.
"But won't you stay and have dinner with us before you go?" Mika asked Meow.
"Stay for dinner at least. It's almost ready." Drill said, leading Meow and Adam into the back room. A table was set out with four places, and Drill, Mika and Meow sat down. Adam jumped onto the table and sat on the edge, behind his plate.

As they ate, Drill asked, "So why are a young girl and a little ball of fur traveling through space all by themselves?" Adam rolled his eyes and continued eating. Meow decided to tell Mika and Drill her story, even though she could feel herself getting choked up.
"We come from a moon of Planet Mau. My mother was the Sailor Soldier protecting it, but she got really sick, and now she's dying. The doctors have examined and tested her thousands of times, but nobody knows what's wrong."
"What happened?" Mika asked.
"One day she said she was feeling dizzy. Then she couldn't stand up, so she was taken to bed. She's been in bed ever since, and the doctors said that her life energy is disappearing, her bones and muscles are deteriorating... and..." Meow sobbed loudly, "And her Sailor Power is completely gone."
"I was afraid you were goin' t' say that." Drill said solemnly. Meow turned and looked at him. Like hers, his eyes were filled with tears.

"The same thing happened to my daughter, Akiko, seven years ago. I traveled far an' wide trying to find out what was wrong with her. I contacted a well known doctor on a planet called Fuyunoyuki, 'cause he was supposed to be an expert. He told me of a space virus that targets people with Sailor Crystals. He said it was called the Crystal Shadow Virus, an' that there was only one possible cure. He promised to come and examine Akiko, but he never contacted me again. My son Toron, an' Akiko's husband Roshi took a ship an' headed to Fuyunoyuki to find him, but they never came back. Then Akiko died."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment