Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - In The Shed

Sailor Meow's adventures on Earth, as Pai. Emphasis on her friendship with Trinity(Sailor Sun), Aqua(Sailor Aquarius), Sally(Sailor Solace), Kairi(Sailor Star) and any other OC that wants to be included (just comment me).

Chapter 8 - In The Shed

Chapter 8 - In The Shed
Cerion and Sally were still making a scene as Trinity, Pai and Kairi tiptoed out of the staff offices. Cerion winked as she noticed them, grabbing Sally’s arm and hauling her to her feet.
“Look ‘ere! She’s all right, she is! Bloody ‘ell, it’s a miracle!”
“Yes, yes, I’m all right, really." She bowed to the gathered teachers. "Thank you all for your concern!” She said as she and Cerion turned and ran down the corridor, with Trinity, Kairi and Pai following close behind.

“We’ve heard no word from Aqua and Damian.” Trinity explained as they ran.
“So we’re heading to the oval?” Sally asked.
“Right.”

They reached the oval and the sports sheds.
“I don’t see them anywhere,” Cerion said, peering through the window of one of the sheds.
“Hey guys, look here!” Damian pointed to the ground. Aqua’s wrist communicator was lying in the grass next to one of the sheds, switched off.
Pai pressed her ear up to the side of the shed, “Mr. Black’s in there. And Aqua and Damian too.”
“Ok, I’m going in.” Trinity said, pushing the door open. She gasped at what she saw.
Aqua and Damian lying on the ground, engulfed in red smoke with Mr. Black standing over them. Next to them lay the two girls from the bus stop.
“Kioko!” Kairi shouted, pushing past Trinity and running into the shed.
“More of them?” Mr. Black muttered. He threw a puff of red smoke at Kairi, but Cerion leaped towards her and pushed her out of the way. The red smoke ensnared him and he fell to the ground coughing, and in moments he was completely still. Kairi ran towards the two unconscious girls.
"Hey!" Trinity shouted at Mr. Black "What the hell are you doing? At school, no less! Sun Eternal Power!"
"You're holding students hostage?" Sally joined in, "Be prepared for the legal ramifications of your despicable actions! Solace Eternal Power!"

*Trinity and Sally share a cool joint transformation*

"You fell right into my trap!" Mr. black laughed. His eyes glowed red and a gust of wind blew Pai into the shed from outside, and the shed door slammed shut behind her. She landed on the floor of the shed with a thud.
"Damn, there goes my sneak attack." she muttered. Another gust of wind blew Sailor Sun and Sailor Solace into the wall of the shed.
"Now that I've got you all in one place, I can finally get rid of you!" Mr. Black laughed evilly. As he did, a huge mirror descended from the ceiling of the shed.
"Damn you..." Sailor Sun moaned from the back wall. Mr. Balck laughed again, and another gust of wind blew all the girls towards the mirror.

Pai braced herself for the impact, but rather than shattering glass, it felt more like heavy rain. She closed her eyes as the rain got heavier, it was almost like a river. She was drowning, then she was falling for what seemed like ages. Then finally she landed with a thud.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment