Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The MySpace Bulletin and the Emo

The story of a myspace bulletin and a pussy little emo kid.

Chapter 1 - The MySpace Bulletin and the Emo

Chapter 1 - The MySpace Bulletin and the Emo
Last November 10th was my anniversary, but my beloved was away with the ARMY, so I was on MSN with my younger brother. He asked me to post him a MySpace bulletin, so I did. Here's what I posted:

Well, once upon a time there was a little bulletin. It was posted by Pie because Brett asked her to. When it found out that its only purpose in life was to satisfy Brett's sick needs, it went and cut its wrists like a little pussy emo kid. But unlike a little pussy emo kid, it actually ended up killing itself. And it forgot to write a suicide note. But it had a friend who was a little pussy emo kid. His name was Caleb. When he saw that the bulletin had killed itself without leaving a suicide note, Caleb started crying and subtly placed a few of his own (that he just so happened to be carrying on his person) near the bulletin's blood-stained body.

*It's funny cuz a bulletin actually has a body. Anyway, back to the story*

Caleb left to go to a Parkway Drive concert. but instead of sitting in the corner facing the wall like he usually did, he sat in the corner facing the stage while crying. Not because he was mourning the loss of his best and only friend, but because he had left the bulletin his suicide notes that he usually carried and he missed them.

We all got a good laugh out of that one.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinypikachu2608 on April 28, 2008, 1:08:14 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608lol-even though im like half emo(i dont friggin cut myself though-cuz that would be just giving up, and that i dont do)

Sliv on April 28, 2008, 12:57:40 PM

Sliv on
SlivI doubt you're a pussy anyway LOL

swampertgirl0504 on April 27, 2008, 4:38:50 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504lolz