Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sex education

Sars and Ecstacy, Do i REALLY have to expalin this one?

Chapter 5 - Sex education

Chapter 5 - Sex education
Oh
My
Gods

LOOKIE! AN UPDATE!! A frackING UPDATE!!!WORSHIP ME! KISS MY @$$!

Wh00t..

Ok, now that that’s all over with.. Read my story..

Read now you pitiful fools.. I’m off to go play more FF9



== Hospital Induced Sickness
Chapter 5: Sex education

==

If I.V. could have laughed in triumph, she would have, her lips spreading into an evil grin as she pulled the needle from the bottle. The liquid inside sloshed from side to side as she held it up to her eyes level.

”Well don’t shake it THAT much!” Sutcher pouted, rolling up his sleeve and giving her his arm. “That stuff is dangerous.” She gave him a look, as if daring him to talk back to her again.

She always won, always. He dint understand why he continued to challenge her…She was just a better fighter then he. And it wasn’t fair! Sutcher had been playing video games his whole life, he could be practicing one for years, and she would come along and destroy him on her first try. The woman wasn’t human!

”You are evil” With a smug grin she quickly reminded him that it was his idea, and that there was nothing he could do about it. A bet was a bet and he’d lost. He’d be unconscious for hours. Knowing I.V. Shed probably rob him and lock him in a closet while he was defenseless… And she always seemed like such a nice girl!

”Fine” he grumbled as he watched the needle slid into his arm, feeling the drug flowing into his veins. “Just no taking advantage of me while I’m out.”

Her creepy smile was not the most reassuring thing he could have seen as his vision slowly faded to black.

==

It was dark by the time the two had managed to make their way back to the hospital, it loomed up out of the night, its florescent lights glowing like some sort of sanctuary, promising shelter, hope, and possibly even more misery then before. Ecstasy placed her hands on her hips and stopped shortly, as if deciding weather to venture inside, or to turn and run, seeing how far she could get before being swallowed up by the darkness of the night. Turning to Sars she leg her shoulders sag, her lips creasing into a rather sarcastic smile.

”To return? Or not to return?” She asked. Sars dropped his hands into his pockets

”That is the question”

She slung her bag over her shoulder, hoisting it up onto her back, supporting its weight with her own. Without another word she was quickly ascending up the ramp. Sars didn’t move, he watched her until she had completely faded from his view before continuing forward himself.

==

Sars felt his heart jump into his throat. It wasn’t really the welcome he had expected, not that he had expected any welcome at all, but certainly not like this. Ritalin was in front of him, staring down at him, his left arm holding him stiffly against the wall, his hand pressing against his shoulder, holding him there, his blood red nails poking into his skin. He was silent, Sars tried to speak but no words would form on his lips. Ritalin’s breath was hot against his face, his eyes never blinking as he peered down at him through square glasses, through dangerous eyes. The man inhaled deeply, licking his lips as if tasting the air like a snake. Then he spoke, his voice low and gruff.

”Has she taken you yet?” Sars didn’t respond, no quite sure what the other man was asking. Ritalin waited before asking again, sniffing the air as he moved his face to Sars’s shoulder, his other hand coming to grip his writs and press him powerfully into the wall. “Your smell… its tainted…”

”Wh-Wh…I..uh..” Ritalin released Sars’s left writs from his death drip, his hand traveling across the younger boys chest to cup his chin between his fingers, he yanked his head up till their eyes locked.

”Its …mixed…”He said softly, a eerie tone creepy into his voice. “She’s tried to take you…that whore…hasn’t she?” Sars begun to realize what he was asking, yet words didn’t come to mind. “She’s got a different scent then you…a different scent then me… she has …”He paused, dropping his fingers from Sars’s chin to play with one of the many loops at his hip. “the scent of Many men.” Sars swallowed, hard. His nervousness increasing.

”what….are you talking about?”

”the girl…what’s her name?”

”..E-Ecstasy..”

”Ah.. Yes…It rings a bell.” Ecstasy had long hair, braided on both sides…her face was soft and her eyes were blue…Jessica…the similarities were …unheard of…and they had the same smell. “She’s a whore…” Ritalin continued. “I suggest…you don’t get involved with her..”

Ritalin couldn’t help but laugh at the frightened, and almost disgusted look on the younger boys face, he realized his two fingers were still tightly wound in the metal looping of his belt.

”What?…Am I invading your personal space?” He hissed, his laugh dissolving into a growl. “It’s a pity…they always go after the pretty ones.” Ritalin pulled back, still holding Sars to the wall. “Your very pretty boy…you know that?”

Sars gulped, as if trying to swallow a lump that had grown in his throat. Ritalin arched his eyebrows, pushing up his glasses with his free hand, Sars was amazed at his strength.

”Don’t worry” he snarled “I’m not trying to come on to you…Just because I hate woman doesn’t mean I go for men… Sex is a purely disgusting thing in itself.”

”I..uh…huh?” Sars blinked. “Disgusting?” His suspicions about Ritalin were confirmed, the man was clearly out of his mind.

”Yes… Sex comes from the need to repopulate the species…And in the case of the human…we need as little repopulation as possible. The human is a simply disgusting animal, a knotted beast carved from the ugliest block of wood the god could find, don’t you agree? Going along, creating their own little twisted worlds , their own little twisted towns, cities, their own little twisted lives in their own useless existence.

They do nothing but make the world a horrible place to inhabit..” Ritalin seemed to enjoy Sars’s company, well.. at least the fact that he was listening to him. “They do nothing worthwhile with their lives, their born, they eat, they sleep, they frack, and then they die…leaving the next generation of little creatures they created to do exactly the same thing!”

”…So does every other animal” Sars was silenced when Ritalin shoved him further into the wall, he felt his back bruise.

”Its not the same” He snarled, “The human animal has distanced itself from the earth, from its creator…And this brings me back to the point that every single human should just STOP having sex all together. Kill off the population.

But sex, the desire for sex, the desire for that contact, that release…that touch. It’s maddening, isn’t it? Purely maddening. People try to convince you it’s about love, that its about …emotion. But its not…what your mother, your father, your gym teacher…everything they told you, it’s a lie. There is no LOVE involved, there is no ..affection” Ritalin’s eyes were far off, as if he was in a trance, Sars wasn’t quite sure he was even aware of who he was talking to anymore…or if he was just talking to himself. “all there is, is your own selfish desire to feel that pleasure, and the only way to achieve it is by using someone else as a stepping stone! Isn’t that right?” Ritalin was silent, then without warning loosened his grip of Sars’s arm and let the boy tumbled o the floor.

”so.. your Asexual I presume…” Sars coughed, rubbing his shoulder with his arm, he wondered if he was bleeding.

”The human body does nothing for me…I find absolutely no excitement in grinding my sweaty body against someone else…” He turned to leave.

”Quite the new take on sex education” Sars joked, trying to lighten the looming dark cloud that had seemed to settle down on top of them. Ritalin turned back to face him, his hands now planted in his pockets, his ears back and his tails swaying lazily behind him.

”I’m telling you this for your own good you know…Stay away from Ecstasy…she’ll break you, the girls a whore…she’ll use you and toss you to the curb like a browning Christmas tree, and since your dead, even suicide wont be able to ease the pain of heartbreak…It will just make it that many times worse…”Ritalin was quickly heading up the nearest flight of stairs, leaving Sars still sitting, knees bent of the floor, to try and make sense of everything he’d heard.

Ritalin slipped his headphones up around his ears, his glasses once again coming down to rest on the tip of his nose

”…they always go after the pretty ones…”



==
EndChapter 5
==

Mer.. Sorry I started ranting through Ritalin.. I USE MY CHARACTERS TO RANT! That I do… Yeah, the whole thing with I.V. and Sutcher in the beginning has nothing to do with anything.. i just threw it in to make the chapter longer.. think of it as pointless filler. Shut up, I don’t care if you hate me for it

Comments

Comments (34)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrazillianPaula13 on March 17, 2007, 5:38:59 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13This story is soo cool! Why don't you write more? I'm sure other people would love it, too. ^^
*faves*

Hieis-true-wife on December 30, 2006, 5:17:50 AM

Hieis-true-wife on
Hieis-true-wifelove it!!! that is all there is to it... hehe IV and Sutcher was funny and the ranting was funny too

fuzzy_the_bear on July 29, 2006, 3:28:38 AM

fuzzy_the_bear on
fuzzy_the_bearthis is awesome please add more *faves*

InvaderRebecca on June 9, 2006, 6:09:58 AM

InvaderRebecca on
InvaderRebeccait's great! i love this story *favvaasss*

wolfchick on October 25, 2005, 2:35:37 PM

wolfchick on
wolfchickYOU MUST CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS STOREY!! ritalin reminds me of myself....heh i hate things liek that...:P anyways please!!!!! for the love of hail marry continue!!!

**Daray**

allergic on October 12, 2005, 4:28:18 PM

allergic on
allergicWow. Sars sure does have a bunch of fangirls.. but I have to admit that I like Ritalin just a little bit more than Sars. Anyways, I love H.I.S. and I hope you update soon.

final_flash on August 29, 2005, 6:05:41 AM

final_flash on
final_flash0.0

waaa...

i love this story. i can't quite figure out the plot just yet, but i love it.

shamenteen on August 1, 2005, 2:36:53 PM

shamenteen on
shamenteenI'm not going to kiss your @$$ but I am going to become a fan. Sars is the best hands down. Hope you update soon. Agree with your rant about the human population and all. Hope you update this soon. *favs*

ZheMustace on July 22, 2005, 4:41:01 AM

ZheMustace on
ZheMustacepimp.

Areya on May 29, 2005, 8:21:02 AM

Areya on
AreyaYES ALL