Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - CHildHood

Tsunade places a kind,clumsy,caring,outgoing, new girl on Teamm 7. SO what happens when she befriends Naruto and Sakura and hates Sasuke? This is 3-5 chapter into to my OC character, Sonya Seaneta.

Chapter 2 - CHildHood

Chapter 2 - CHildHood
Sonya Seaneta

Full Summary: This is an intro to Sonya Seaneta, my Naruto OC.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but I do own my Naruto OC :)

O+O+O+O+O+O+O+O

Sonya walked onto the bridge where she saw Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. She greeted her two friends but didn't say anything to Sasuke, like he would care anyway. An hour later, their sensei came with a lame excuse.
“I AM SO TIRED OF YOUR DUMB EXCUSES!” Naruto shouted and pointed the figure at him. Kakashi just sighed and began to speak.
“Team, since we have a new member I want to see how far she is advance or not advance in ninja skills. So we are sparing today. Naruto vs. Sakura. Sasuke vs. Sonya. Have fun and stop when someone is unable to fight anymore. Don't kill the person. Get in positions then I'll say go.” He explained and took out his perverted book.
“ I don't care if you are new, I'm not going easy on you.” Sasuke remarked walking some yards away.
“Who said you had too..” She responded and took a battle stance.
“GO!”
Sakura and Naruto began fighting while the other two glared some more. But then Sasuke took a step, and- But before he could do anything else, Sonya was already by him and she punched him in the stomach. He slid backwards, but he was still on his feet. But Sonya wasn't done, she came at him again, with punches and kicks, however Sasuke activated his Sharingan so he could keep up with her moves and throws. The brown haired girl knew this wasn't working and she jumped back and threw very thin needles with a toxic substance at Sasuke. He dodged all of them.
The raven haired ninja jumped up and performed his 'Fire Ball Jutsu'. Five fire balls came rapidly down at Sonya, and she tried to dodge them with every huge jump she took, but one slightly burned her shoulder. Then ran up to Sasuke and they fought hand-to-hand combat once again. But Sasuke punched Sonya back, she fell on her hands and stayed in the air, (like doing a hand stand ) She knew some kunai were coming straight at her, so she force her chakra to her feet and held the weapons with her chakra and kicked them back at Sasuke. He dodged them as well. So she jumped back to a normal stance and she held out needles between her figures in both hands and threw them at Sasuke. Once again he tried to dodge all of them, but one hit him. And it scrapped his neck. But he ran at her and punched her in the stomach, which Sonya lost her balance and fell, but she quickly got up. They ran at each other with a punch ready to hit, but Kakashi stopped them both.
“Guys! Guys! We're sparing, not killing each other! Calm down!” He shouted. Kakashi then put his hands, slowly, back down. But Sasuke and Sonya still gave a dirty look. They hated each other. Their sensei sighed. “Trainings over for today.”
“Come on guys, lets go to the hills and have lunch!” Sakura called reaching for a basket. They then headed over to a huge, high hill and sat down under the only tree for some shade. Naruto began eating some instant ramen, Sakura was eating a sandwich, Sasuke was eating a rice-ball, while Sonya just had some water.
“Why are we eating on a hill?” Sasuke asked crossing his arms.
“Because, it's nice out and Sonya likes this place.” Sakura smiled and got back to eating.
“This is where I would visit a friend when I was younger.” Sonya added.
Sasuke flinched. “Twice a week?”
“Ye- Yea....He was a little boy. Probably the age around seven or six.” The purple eyed girl answered. “How did you know that?”
“Every Tuesday and Friday I would meet a girl here when I was six. We would either spar, train, or just talk.” Sasuke explained looking at the ground.
“That couldn't have been you! The boy was so cheerful and happy! Your all dark and rude.” She informed.

O+O+FLASHBACK+O+O

A six year old girl stood under an oak tree watching a little boy run up to her.
“Sorry I'm late, my teacher at the academy had us study a little longer.” He explained taking off his backpack.
“That's fine, it wasn't that long of a wait. But it sure is a hot day, you wanna just talk today? Maybe throw some kunai at the tree?” The girl suggested putting her brown hair behind her ears. The boy nodded and sat down along with the little girl. They talked about how strong of a ninja they would become and how they would surpass their older sibling. Suddenly a figure appeared behind the little boy.
“Sasuke, mother told me to come fetch you, dinner is soon.” The brother informed.
“Itachi, dinner keeps on getting earlier and earlier. That's less time for-” But Sasuke was cut off by his brother.
“There is a reason for that.” And he squatted down next to Sasuke and the girl. “Mother wants me to buy ice-cream for the two of you.”
“Really!?” Sasuke smiled. The little girl smiled as well. And they all walked down to get some ice cream.

O+O+END FLASHBACK+O+O

“It- It was you!” Sonya shouted. “You jerk!” She got up and stomped away. The three genin wounder what just happened and Sasuke got up as well and sighed. Then followed Sonya which lead him down to a park bench. She was sitting there with her arms crossed, looking at the ground. Sasuke just stared at her some feet away.
' Look at her, just sitting there having a tantrum.' He thought while gazing at her from her toes to the tip of her head. He then walked over and sat next to her. She turned away.
“Are you going to talk to me or just have a fit.” Sasuke asked annoyed.
“I'm not the one who sat down expecting to chat.”
It was weird for Sasuke, to ague with a girl this much. The only girl he ever knew was either in his fan club or Hinata. Not yelling at him.....and winning.
“Why did you stomp off like that?” Sasuke asked not showing any emotion.
“......if that was really you.....why did you stop showing up at the hill...” Sonya stated still looking away.
“Remember when I said I was one of the last Uchiha's?”
“Yea....”
“Itachi, my brother, killed off my entire family. I've vowed to kill him and avenge my family ever since.” The raven haired boy explained.
There was silence for awhile but then Sonya looked over at him. She remember his mother always fixing her hair, his father when he would always wounder why she was there, and the cheery, happy Sasuke she knew before.
“You wanna go for a walk?” She asked standing up. Sasuke did as well and they started walking.
“By the way, you dropped this when you were stomping off.” Sasuke handed out a black glove. Sonya took it and put it in her shorts pocket, along with the other one. “What are they for?”
“Nothing much, just in case I need them for a situation.” The purple eyed girl replied. The rest of the walk was awkward, since they hate each other and they just actually met. But then they stopped in front of her house.
“Well, Sasuke this is my stop.” She informed. But besides of them departing with goodbyes, they stared at each other. Finally realizing they were childhood friends, and now they hated each other. Though.....they felt a spark between them. A friendly spark.
“See you later....Sasuke.” She said and walked inside. Sasuke began to walk again, hands in his pockets. Naruto and Sakura were walking the opposite way and they all stopped.
“So, what happened to Sonya?” Naruto asked, knowing Sasuke followed her.
“We talked, then we took a walk.” Sasuke carefree said, and began walking again.
' What....Sonya and Sasuke took a walk? I can't even get Sasuke to say two sentences to me without them being an insult. What does she have that I don't?' Sakura thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment