Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning

I HAVE NOTHING TO DOO!

Chapter 1 - The beginning

Chapter 1 - The beginning
vis and The Magic Sandwich  .So, hopefully you were hanging in suspense. HANG IN IT! *shakes fist* Sorry, I have anger issues. FEEL BAD YOU CAKESNIFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Chelmo, we need you now!!" screamed Simon.
"What for?"
"Paula Abdul has been held captive by-"
"AHHHH!!!!!!" screamed an innocent bystander.
She seemed to be an old lady in her late 80''s. Also, she was running towards Chelmo in her bloomers screaming, "FURBIES!!!!!!!" And, to make matters worse, this, lady, reeked of PURE DOOKY, *sniff* then again, it smells like the manufactured kind.
"Help me, Chelmo!" she screamed again, even though she was two feet away from him.
"I''M NOT CHELMO!!" he said in his big boy voice, and with that he pulled down his pant zipper to reveal piggy underpants saying, "I LUV TELLETUBBIES." with pink and red hearts dotted on the lining.
"*gasp* Those underpants must only mean one thing....that isn''t Chelmo, that''s ELVIS! BUMBUMBUM!" exclaimed Simon.
"Yes, it''s me, ELVIS, in the rock starry goodness!!"
"Hey, are you wearing Huggies Pull-Ups?" asked the Ol'' Geezer-she.
"Yes, because, I''M A BIG BOY NOW!"
The old lady began sulking, and mumbled, "Destroy the Furbies in the Bahamas, or you''ll never see Paula again."
"Oh, in that case," started Simon, "don''t look for her!"
"OH, I''LL GO. BUT ONLY TO SAVE THAT HOT MAMA." said Elvis heroicly.
So, Elvis jumped into his Elvis mobile and sped off.
AT THE BAHAMA''S
Elvis, hungry, tired, and constipated, was crawling along the beach of who knows where?
Suddenly, he heard a voice.
"Eh Mahn, are you Elvis?"
"Why yes, but-"
"TAKE THE SANDWICH!!"
"What? But I-"
"TAKE IT, TAKE IT AND LEAVE!!"
"Fine, but still-"
"WILL YOU STOP YOUR WORDS!! FINE, HAVE A WAFFLE!!"
And with that, the Bahamaniese man stuffed the waffle down Elvis''s throat.
He gagged on it for a few moments, then stuck out his tounge and wiped it off with a close-by object. But, something wasn''t right. He turned to the object only to find that it was cheese!!! AND HE WAS ALLERGIC TO CHEESE!!
"AAAAHHHHH!!! CHEESE GIVES ME THE HIVES!"
"THERE''S NO TIME FOR DYING, GO INSIDE THAT RANDOM BUILDING AND SAVE ABDULE!!!" shouted the Guy.
"Yes, that''s right, I must do my duty, and...save that Babe. But mostly, save that Babe."
So, Elvis ran into the building, only to find RABID FURBIES!! Yes, that''s right, rabid...furbies..foaming at the mouth. But, just because I''m so lazy, I''ll do this: But, before the Furbies could attack, Elvis pulled the destroy-all-the-furbies-and-get-the-babe-button, and the Furbies exploded into cotton candy, and Elvis got the babe and they got married and went on their honeymoon and soon had little rock and roll babies. Yay.
THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment